Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best affordable face moisturizer?

Heyy I'm looking for a face moisturizer for sensitive combination dry skin. I'm new to sephora and have not really tried any of their products since I have been really only using drugstore products. 

Re: Best affordable face moisturizer?

Hi @Alisha1433,

I recommend the KORRESGreek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser! It's super gentle on the skin and a small amount goes a long way! It also comes in a mini size 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/greek-yoghurt-foaming-cream-cleanser-P392253

Always.

Danee

@Alisha1433 I definitely second getting some in-store samples made up and the Sephora collection moisturizers are great!

The first experience I had that convinced me to switch from drug store brands was a mini facial in a Macy's at their Origins area. I fell in love with the Checks and balances wash and the Ginzing moisturizer! I definitely still recommend the ginzing, but you also might do well with the lighter hyyaluronic acid Sephora moisturizer and either or both of the Buffet serum (for hydration and some other skin benefits) under the moisturizer day and night or the Ordinary Rosehip oil for over the moisturizer (mostly for at night when it will have extra time to soak in)

RE: Best affordable face moisturizer?

@Alisha1433 Hi. I would try Sephora Collection skincare. Their eye and facial night cream are great!

Best affordable face moisturizer?

Garnier Moisture Bomb.

@Alisha1433 CeraVe PM is super affordable and very effective 🙂

RE: Re: Best affordable face moisturizer?

I agree. I’ve been using it for Year now and my skin is doing great!! 🥰🥰🥰💕

@Alisha1433 I think it would be better if you got some samples in store to test out.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing