Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best Sunscreen for extra sensitive/reactive skin

Im desperate. Please share what works for you.

For everyday.

Note: it doesNT have to be sold only in Sephora, it can be from other websites and stores.

Thank you!!!!

Re: Best Sunscreen for extra sensitive/reactive skin

@Emy10 Have you tried any Kbeauty brands? There's some really great ones on Yesstyle. Off the top of my head I'd suggest Skin 1004, Tocobo, Dear Klairs or iUNIK. Dear Klairs would probably be my number 1suggestion. Best wishes hun.

@Emy10 Do you prefer chemical or mineral sunscreens? Are you more sensitive to one or the other?

Have you looked into K-beauty sunscreens? They’re usually affordable and lightweight. I love the Heimish Artless Glow Base. Purito makes a fan favorite and Pyunkang Yul Ato Mild Sun cream is targeted towards sensitive skin. Gothamista on YT has a great roundup of sunscreens and is very helpful. 

Lots of people love the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ but it’s not a favorite for me because of the texture. I really like the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 2 oz/ 60 mL although it’s on the thicker side. And I’m currently using the DRMTLGY Physical Tinted SPF and it’s really nice.

To add to these great suggestions @Emy10 a mineral sunscreen that is easy to wear is Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++  if chemical bothers you you might like this one.

Let us know if you find one you like 👍 😀

@CynthieLu  thank you!!

Any thoughts on the Coola one?

Someone told me its the only one that worked for them.

@Emy10 I'm sorry no, I'm not familiar with that one. 

I can vouch for supergoop, and biossance. There's even Dr. Jart+ Mini Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

as great sensitive skin options (but I found the tiger one was hard to wear because it transfered onto my white clothes being a correcting cream,  it turned them orange 🍊)

@makeitup305  even tho certain chemical sunscreen works, i had alot of bad reaction to them so im more on the mineral side.

@Kalasmom3  and @makeitup305  thank you for your suggestions.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing