Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Best Skincare Products for Rosacea

Hi Skincare Enthusiasts!

My mom has rosacea (it seems to be fairly recent), and she doesn't like to spend money on things for herself, but the condition does bother her, so I want to get her something to help. What recommendations do you have for products that help with this skin condition?  Happy to hear both budget-friendly options as well as any splurge-worthy/holy grail items!

thank you!

Re: Best Skincare Products for Rosacea

I had great success with May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon. It is very pricey but worth every cent imo. It is available through May Lindstrom. If you google May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon you might be able to find a place that sells deluxe sample sizes. 

I hope this helped.

RE: Re: Best Skincare Products for Rosacea

Thank you!

Re: Best Skincare Products for Rosacea

I've had rosacea in the past, although fortunately over the past few years it's mostly cleared up.

A few tips--the more makeup you pile on your face, the more aggravated it will get.  I stopped using heavy foundation to hide it, and after a couple of months found I no longer had anything to hide.  Now if I use anything, it's a CC cream dabbed on with a damp Beautyblender BEAUTYBLUSHER Makeup Sponge

Also avoid products with rose ingredients.  A dermatologist told me "No Rose on Rosacea" and I had been using a ton of rose based products  Stopped and the last of the Rosacea cleared up.  Now I can tolerate a rose product now and then, but my skin tells me if I've gone to far.

I suggest trying some products formulated for sensitive skin.  KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Cleanser 
is a great place to start.  That entire segment of the Kiehl's line is great for Rosacea, and it's not break the bank. 

RE: Re: Best Skincare Products for Rosacea

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely check out kiehls for this! xo
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing