Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best Face Mask?

What are some of the best face masks that you use? I have only ventured into Sephora's Collection but have noticed oh so many more online. I'm interested in trying some new. Extra points if the mask reduces the size of pores or is specific for oily skin.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Re: Best Face Mask?

I have oily/combo skin.  My absolute favorite mask is May Lindstrom Problem Solver.  It's expensive but I use it 1-2x/week and lasts me about 6-8 months.  So cost wise, I think it is worth it.  My skin looks/feels so great after each use.

RE: Best Face Mask?

The perricone chloro plasma is a great mask. And herbivore blue tansy is excellent.

I am a mask-a-holic and some of my faves are: -Herbivore...

I am a mask-a-holic and some of my faves are: -Herbivore Blue Tansy mask is my #1 HG. Has gotten rid of my acne, texture and makes my skin just look amazing. -Origins Original Skin Rose Clay mask -Fresh Rose Face Mask (I swear my face just glows after!) -Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud mask -I really love the Tata Harper masks, especially the Puryfying one. Only problem is it's very expensive for a small amount. My favorite mask for pores is/was the Caolion Where is Pore pack with the Blackhead Steam Pore Pack and the Pore Orignal Pack. Unfortunately, the whole brand has been taken off the Sephora website. It didn't even go on clearance or anything. It was just gone. so weird. I have a few uses left before I start looking around and seeing if it's sold elsewhere. It recently came in a Sephora Play as well. so you might have it laying around! Good Luck!

@MusicSteph I have all the Glamglow masks and love them! I also like Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying mask and Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal mask (both clear pores)

Hi @MusicSteph! One of my all-time favorite masks for oily skin (that also happens to clear pores!) is the GlamGlow Supermud mask. I tend to be a bit more on the dry side myself, so I love a good hydrating mask. A recent favorite is the Farmacy Honey Potion Hydration Mask. I hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing