cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Beginner! Feedback on my routine?

I'm 22 / F / normal skin + pores

Would love feedback on routine and order from you experts! I have no idea what I'm doing. 

AM: 

Recently purchased CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Face Spray

PM: 

Recently purchased LANCôME - Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner with Acacia Honey and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

Re: Beginner! Feedback on my routine?

@asona You definitely are off to a great start. I second (or third rather) the recommendations for an SPF and an eye cream. If there are specific areas you think you are missing, I could probably recommend other products. 

For example, if you noticed your skin if on the dry side after the DE babyfacial, I might recommend a facial oil (the Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL is a good complement the DE babyfacial).  

Sunscreen and using products down your neck is great advice. I personally think eye cream is optional. The premiere cru is a lovely eye cream but in my opinion is likely more suitable for OP’s mother than someone 22. 

If you are satisfied with the condition of your skin using these you are likely fine. If there are particular concerns you want to address then might people suggest the types of products to consider. 

Edit: use the new face spray after cleansing, before the serum, etc. Products go on lightest to heaviest generally (like serum before cream or oil). 

Looks good to me.  I'd add in an eye cream.  I'm in love with CAUDALIE - Premier Cru Eye Cream which is suitable for all skin types and is a Clean product.  Also don't forget your sunscreen and your neck!  I use Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mlon my neck twice a day to keep it moisturized.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing