Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Anyone know if the Ole Henrickson PHAT glow mask & the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial mask are basically the same or do the same thing?

The benefits of PHAT glow mask & Sukari babyfacial

Re: Anyone know if the Ole Henrickson PHAT glow mask & the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial mask are basically the same or do the same thing?

Never tried the Ole, but I swear by the DE Baby Facial.  Very good exfoliate.  Probably stronger than Ole.

Re: Anyone know if the Ole Henrickson PHAT glow mask & the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial mask are basically the same or do the same thing?

They are not the same @Tina92021 

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

is a MUCH higher concentration of AHA’s (it cannot be sold in Canada due to it’s high concentration). 

Hi ! Im looking to try the Phat glow by Ole and can’t find it anywhere bit their website.. not even st Sephora.. where did you find yours

@superjs here it is OLEHENRIKSEN PHAT Glow Facial™ Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL click on this tag and it will take you to it 

RE: Re: Anyone know if the Ole Henrickson PHAT glow mask & the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial mask are basically the same or do the same thing?

Thank you.... I actually tried both & babyfacial burned & PHAT Glow had a tingle but was comfortable. I went with Ole Henricksen

Re: RE: Re: Anyone know if the Ole Henrickson PHAT glow mask & the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial mask are basically the same or do the same t

Hi there,  I have also tried both but I had never seen results from DE Babyfacial using it for months like I did with OH Phat glow mask in one day!! No lie it's some kind of magic concoction!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing