Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Any Suggestions? 15% off is coming

20210303_131153.jpg

20210303_131217.jpg

 Hello.

I have a combination and dry skin. I use these products for 1 month now.

philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash  The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum  The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum   belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb  #fresh Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer for night.  and IT Cosmetics Jumbo Confidence in A Cream 4 fl. oz/ 120ml  

I don't see any change on my acne and blackheads. Finished the ordinary serums and 

I want to get these serums instead. 

Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser #, Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Brightening Serum for Uneven Tone 1 oz / 30 ml #and  Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL  OR  Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL 

Can you help me for what to use to have clear skin🥺?

Are these serums good for under skin acne? mine are not white head they just hurt but don't pop😒

It is my first time doing face routine. 

Thank you in advance. 🤗

Re: Any Suggestions? 15% off is coming

@ElHaam I think you're on the right track with what you're using and planning to switch to (a gentler cleanser is a good idea, you can still use the microdelivery a couple times a week for physical exfoliation if you want). That said, none of your products target acne so it's not surprising that you aren't seeing improvement there. I'd recommend looking at a BHA (salicylic acid) serum to target acne. Maybe the Paula's Choice Mini Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 1 oz/ 30 mL 

ETA: if you're not already using a sunscreen when you go out, I'd highly recommend getting one.

So a good skincare routine has different products for morning and night. Ideally in the morning you'll use an astringent cleanser or gel cleanser followed by your serum and day cream. At night you'll want to use a creamy cleanser, and more hydrating products like a richer night cream, since your skin stops producing oil while you sleep, and richer products help prevent water loss. 

I would recommend exfoliating no more than three times a week, because over exfoliating can dry out your skin causing more breakouts. I think keeping your products simple to start will also help you figure out what works for your skin. So a face wash, serum, and moisturizer. I recommend the Soy Cleanser from Fresh, it's a nice basic cleanser that won't strip the natural oils from your skin, and gives a nice healthy glow. I'm also a fan of the Lotus Youth Moisturizer from Fresh that you're using. 

A good thing to note while layering products, is that if you're using an oil it goes underneath a moisturizer. Since it's molecularly smaller than a moisturizer it won't be absorbed if it's placed on top. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you a lot. actually I didn't care that it was Exfoliating face wash I was like it cleans better. but after using I realized it's very harsh and drying.  I want to use a gentle face wash and anew serum.

Totally. Then I would recommend trying the Soy Cleanser from Fresh, and a calming serum. The Edible Beauty Probiotic Radiance Serum looks really nice. Probiotics are great for acne, and a calming serum will help with redness and inflammation. Good luck! Finding a good skincare routine is a process! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 20210303_131153.jpg
  • 20210303_131217.jpg
testing