Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Anti aging products for 25 year old?

Ive always been told to jump the anti aging gun early on - any suggestions of how to incorporate that into my daily regime? Im a 25 year old woman, with oily, combination skin, and under the skin acne prone! 

Tags:

RE: Anti aging products for 25 year old?

Hey I am currently 24 and started getting into skincare when I was 22. I have learned a lot over the last two years and finding a skin care routine regimen is where to start. Do research on products and pay attention to ingredients, avoid alcohol at all costs. My favorite line currently is drunk elephant and I also use tatcha products. Using a Clarisonic or Foreo Luna 2 is a great place to start with preventive aging and healthy skin. SPF is a must!!! My skin care routine is tocleanse, toner, facial oil, moisturizer and SPF in the am. For evening Ifollow the same steps avoiding SPF and use a night mask, the glow recipe watermelon is great, belief aqua bomb, or the fresh corset sleeping mask. Your skin does the most work at night with regenerating so make sure to moisturize. ALSO look into retinol and lactic acid for skin cellular rejuvenation, it creates inflammation in the skin for cells to target the area and create new skin which will help with acne 100%% i also found a facial steamer on amazon for $30 and use that every night and has made a huge improvement with my skin!! Hope this helps

RE: Anti aging products for 25 year old?

At the very least, if you do absolutely nothing else, ALWAYS wear SPF 🙂 outside of that, serums and eye moisturizers are also helpful in getting ahead without too many added steps to your existing routine.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing