Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Anti-aging for younger skin?

I read once that you should start your anti-aging routine in your 20s (I'm 21) so I'm looking for some products that are meant for younger skin. Maybe a night cream or serum? I do have some fine lines on my forehead and my skin can be problematic since it's combo. Any suggestions? 

Re: Anti-aging for younger skin?

I'd start with a vitamin C serum. It works to brighten and firm your skin, and helps to increase collagen production and reduce fine lines as well. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using one! My personal favorite is the Drunk Elephant C-Firma day serum, but I have heard good things about the Olehenriksen Truth Serum as well, though I haven't tried it. I don't like to use skincare products with added fragrance in them so even though it's cheaper, I just haven't felt compelled to give it a shot. If you are looking to do even more I'd look into a night serum such as Drunk Elephant's TLC Framboos. It's a chemical exfoliator so it works to resurface the skin and keep it looking young and fresh. Or you could try their Sukari Babyfacial which is more concentrated and is used as a weekly or bi-weekly mask instead of a nightly serum.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing