Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Anti aging eye cream

Hi friends.. I'm looking for eye cream for fine line. My skin is dry and under eye area has fine lines. I use caudile eye cream but it's mainly for moisture. I think it's time now to add skin care products in my daily routine. I would appreciate suggestions for anti aging eye cream for dry skin. Thanks.

Re: Anti aging eye cream

I have tried numerous eye creams.... and finally decided to spend higher price for SK-II RNA power anti-aging eye cream. It's worth the try esp now with the sephora promotion. It's not much more expensive than some other brands ... And little goes a long way. 

The eye cream gets rid of lots of my fine lines, and brightens the under eye area. Hope it works for you too. 

SK-II R.N.A. POWER Anti-Aging Eye Cream 

Hi,

I really like Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Mask. The main ingredient is Retinol which is anti aging and helps reduce fine lines. It is a capsulated retinol meaning it is a slower release and works throughout the night which worked really well for me as a beginner and I still love it because it is very gentle and really reduced the fine lines around my eyes and reduced puffiness.  

Thank you for suggesting. Is it a daily use eye cream or...

Thank you for suggesting. Is it a daily use eye cream or do I need to buy separate eye cream as well and use this mask few times a week?

@Wadhera  I'm no eye cream expert, after trying a whole whack of them through my 20's and early 30's I finally said frack it and just used whatever (my main concern was hydration and suuuuuper dark under eyes).  However, I did have the chance to try out the newer Sephora Collection eye cream as a gift from @TeamBIC and it's great.  No it doesn't miraculously erase dark circles (no eye cream does this for my hereditary circles) but it sure does hydrate the eye area nicely.  And at a great price.  I'd recommend trying it out to anyone, it was a standout product from SC in my eyes. 

@Wadhera Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz/ 15 mL 

Thank you so much for the suggestion..reviews looks promi...

Thank you so much for the suggestion..reviews looks promising.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing