Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Alternative to Serum Serum Serum

Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives to Foreo's Serum Serum Serum to use with the Bear/Bear Mini?

Thanks!

Re: Alternative to Serum Serum Serum

Hi @Lisaaa123 !

I know this post is from a few years ago, but you can use ultrasound gel from amazon for cheap. This allows you to ONLY experience the microcurrent. Alot of these places get you to use their serum, which is where they make alot of their money...AND because the serum typically has Niacinimide in it, the user experiences plumping and contouring, which leads them to believe its the Foreo, when its actually the result of the serum itself.  Its why they push it so much....so you think their device works. Not to say it doesnt, but any results would be long term and people nowadays want instant gratification so its a way to give them that while making constant money off them.

Hope you are still interested in this message 3 years later!

Yes, after using ample amount of serum serum serum and other very expensive serum and still getting a little discomfort (tiny prickly shocks), I finally found a good inexpensive product to use and it’s the 100% aloe Vera gel which you can get from amazon for $11. I wished I’ve known this before I splurged on all this serums 

Hi!! can you say the gel?

Thank you!!

I saw some alternatives on this page and it talks about enriching aloe with seru and minerals. www.piedrapomez.online/belleza/los-3-mejores-serum-alternativos-foreo-bear-y-nuface/ Very effective and cheaper than Serum Serum Serum

I've been reading around and 100% aloe vera should be OK. Ultrasound conducting gel should work as well (maybe with fewer benefits for your skin).

Are you loving it? I am thinking of getting a microcurrent device and undecided between this and the nuFACE mini. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing