Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

All things CBD

I've heard that CBD products are awesome when it comes to reducing redness and boosting hydration. What products would you suggest?

Re: All things CBD

@TypeATina I also got a trial of the Herbivore CBD oil and have really enjoyed it! I think it's still available as a GWP on the site now if you're still interested.

Otherwise, I got the Biossance tea tree facial oil in a gratis box and I absolutely loved it and it definitely reduced the redness around my nose and felt great on. It didn't do much to reduce the frequency of blemishes like it says it will but I was still impressed with the other results

Re: All things CBD

HERBIVORE - Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil

In the two weeks or so since I've replaced my Go-to Face Hero oil with this, I've noticed SUCH a dramatic difference in the redness on and around my nose. To the point where I don't need any complexion products to even my skin out lately, and can go fully bare-faced! I feel hydrated without being greasy (super important with this humid Florida summer I'm in the middle of) and my skin feels so so so soft. I use two drops, rub my hands together to warm the product, and then press it all over my face and neck. I do this as the first step in my skincare after washing. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors