cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Algenist Real Results Challenge

January- 2020 RRC.jpg

Hi! And welcome to our 10-day Liquid Collagen Skincare Challenge! We are so excited to connect here on the Beauty Insider Community to hear about your experience with GENIUS Liquid Collagen and share some of our favorite tips & tricks with the product.

Consider our GENIUS Liquid Collagen your secret treatment to restore bounce & resilience in just 10 days, developed for all skin types. This product is formulated with our exclusive Alguronic Acid & exclusive Active Vegan Collagen™ to help combat fine lines & wrinkles, while restoring vitality. This product is infused with 13,000 beads of Microalgae Oil, naturally sourced and sustainably produced, to hydrate, nourish, and visibly enhance skin's radiance. This serum also strengthens and conditions, while improving overall suppleness.

This is a space for you to discuss your experience with the product, hear from the community, and ask your questions. We are so excited to share this transformative treatment with you, and answer any of your questions. Please share your challenge results below and feel free to ask us anything!

**THIS PROMO: SKINGENIUS***

Re: Algenist Real Results Challenge

So you say you will answer questions and I have one.  Isn’t the collagen molecule too big to be applied topically?  How can it work to get inside your pores/to your deeper tissue if that is the case?  

thanks

Hi there! Great question. Up until now, most collagens have been animal-derived or pro-collagen (ingredients that promote collagen production). What we've created is a complete collagen molecule completely from plant sources and at a high concentration, so it's an active ingredient in this formula!

Based on scientific testing we have performed, the collagen molecule in this formula is similar to the animal derived collagen used in cosmetics that is readily available to the skin, and the consumer and clinical testing results demonstrate significant results on restoring bounce, resilience, suppleness and elasticity to the skin.

@theguerlain - tagging you too! 

I am asking the same question. I’m new to this so am I correct that you’ve not yet received an answer? Thanks for your post!:-)👍🏼

Can you answer the first poster’s question?

Thanks in advance:-)

Ohh now this is a product Im keen to try, Im getting old and my neck is starting to show it. Perhaps collagen can help? I shall definitely jump onboard this challenge!

Anonymous Insider

I'm not a chemist so I want to know how my skin should respond to your products - affect my lines and wrinkles?  Lighten spots? Rid the dreaded dark circles?  Any of these would be nice!

Hi there! Our GENIUS Liquid Collagen will help to restore skin's natural bounce and resilience while diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. 

We can't wait to see your results! Don't forget to use the code "SKINGENIUS" at checkout with your next $35+ purchase. 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • January- 2020 RRC.jpg
testing