cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Algenist Real Results Challenge

Algenist.JPG

Welcome to our Sleeping Collagen Real Results Challenge! We are so excited to connect here on the Beauty Insider Community to hear about your experience with Sleeping Collagen and share some of our favorite tips.

Sleeping Collagen goes to work on your skin overnight, during its optimal recovery time when uptake is at its peak. This unique buttery cream provides intense nourishment to the skin so you wake up with a fresh, glowing, and renewed complexion. An intense concentration of vegan plant collagen, collagen amino acids and ceramides helps provide for a visibly smoother, more cushioned and radiant appearance by morning.

This is a space for you to discuss the product, hear from others and ask your questions. We are so excited to talk with you all about this night time moisturizer and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below and feel free to ask us anything!

Put Algenist Genius Sleeping Collagen to the test with 10 samples!

RE: Algenist Real Results Challenge

I missed the challenge, but fortunately did not miss the brand. I have been using the liquid collagen for two weeks and absolutely love it. I am 61 years young and my face has never felt better. My fine lines on my forehead are less noticeable and my neck area is firmer. If you are ever having a challenge or are sending out sample packs, please include me.

Re: Algenist Real Results Challenge

Okay well Ive been using this for a week or two now and wanted to thank Algenist for the opportunity to test this product and say how much I have enjoyed using it.

The Sleeping Collagen does seem to be a very luxury cream that lives up to its claims. It is rich and buttery, smells incredible, and feels more hydrating than any other nightcream Ive used before. My skin looks clearer in the mornings, more refreshed, and younger!!  Algenist claim this cream makes your complexion radiant and after using it for ten days or so I tend to agree. Im certainly considering buying the full size but its kind of pricey and Ive a stack of bills that wont pay themselves! Id like to see this available in a smaller size, a more affordable size!

So for those of you with a spare 98 bucks and in the market for some great skin care Id most definitely recommend you give this a go. 🙂

@grizzlymaze we are so happy to hear that you love it so much!! While it is $98, a little goes a long way and the jar will last you a long time -- but we hear you, and have passed on this feedback to our team to explore other sizing!

I have been using the Sleeping Collagen for the past 5 nights now. It first feels like it's sitting over your skin but after an hour of so, you can see and feel it's completely absorbed into the skin. My skin was extremely dehydrated due to the extreme cold this winter. I do see an improvement in the appearance of my complexion but realistically, 5 days isn't enough. What I like about the Sleeping Collagen is the texture. You can really feel the rich buttery texture gliding onto the skin and it finishes weightless. I wouldn't say this should be used to replenish the moisture back into the skin but better used to improve the texture. You can have dehydrated skin whether you have oily or dry skin. I would recommend hydrating the skin inside out and using the Sleeping Collagen to boost the elasticity and texture. *One more thing to note is that it didn't cause my sensitive skin to breakout.

@jbaebee Thank you for sharing your experience! We are pleased to hear that your sensitive skin loved it.

For an extra layer of nourishment, we recommend our ALGENIST - GENIUS Liquid Collagen as your serum step, followed by Sleeping Collagen to seal in the bounce-boosting benefits. If you're looking to deeply hydrate, you can also supplement your regimen 2-3x/week with a hydrating mask (we recommend Algenist SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack 2 oz/ 60 mL ). 

Was so excited to get my order today to get my samples, but the algenist samples were no where to be found. 😞  so sad to miss out on this challenge. 

@Vl408,

I am truly sorry to hear that this was missing from your order. I have sent you a private message and please view it when you have a moment, thank you.

❤️ Melissa

@algenist Just got a sample of this the other day.  I use a retinol product around my eyes are night.  Can I layer this with it?  Should it go on before or after the retinol serum?

@greeneyedgirl107 Great question! You can layer it over your retinol as part of your nightly regimen. Think of it as replacing your nightly moisturizer. Can we recommend Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL ?

@algenist Thanks for the insight!

@BlondeGurrl Can't wait to hear about your results! So glad you've been checking us out on insta.

@BlondeGurrl I love the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mLI use it every day! 

Best,

Rebecca

@BlondeGurrl we see in your last post, that you did actually receive the samples! But for those who didn't, we sold out super quickly - thank you all for your excitement, and we can't wait to see everyone's results!

@algenist  I just woke up from night 2. I have normal skin that leans towards oily. I woke up this morning with the most hydrated and plump skin! I even added some of my self-tanning facial drops and it gave me a gorgeous glow. I already use and love your ALGENIST - GENIUS Liquid Collagenand Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip Treatment 0.34 oz/ 10 mLso this is icing on the cake! 

@darlyndar Love to hear this!! Sleeping Collagen is great for all skin types - a lot of our oily/combination fans have said it helps balance their moisture levels. We're so pleased you're seeing the results you want, and are enjoying our vegan collagen formulations.

Unfortunately I won't be taking the challenge.  I have acne prone skin and this Algenist product contains Ethylhexyl Palmitate and Polysorbate-60 which clog my pores and cause acne.  

@lisaz10 we always support you listening to your skin and doing what's best for you! While our Sleeping Collagen is intensely nourishing, it is still formulated with clean & safe ingredients that you can feel good about using and is safe for sensitive skin. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you'd like other product recommendations that are tailored to your unique skin type.

Thank you!  

I’m a skincare nut and would love to try the Algenist line. How can I participate?

@Jbats2000 Use code SLEEPTIGHT at checkout! It's available online only with any $35 purchase. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

50 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Algenist.JPG
testing