Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Algenist Real Results Challenge

17_SPH_March_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US[1].jpeg

Hello and welcome to our Vitamin C+ Real Results Challenge! We are so excited to connect here on BeautyTalk to hear about your experience with the Vitamin C+ Serum and share some of our favorite tips.

Our Vitamin C+ Serum is your secret weapon to combating advanced anti-aging and discoloration. This product is a triple threat, formulated with Alguronic acid, microalgae oil and potent vitamin C+. Safe for all skin types, this serum is formulated to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and support the most fragile skin areas while visibly reducing the look of age spots and discoloration. The impressive vitamin C boosts brightness and radiance for a uniform complexion.

This is a space for you to discuss the product, hear from others and ask your questions. We are so excited to talk with you all about this powerful serum and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below and feel free to ask us anything!

Re: Algenist Real Results Challenge

This challenge worked wonders on my skin! I had dark circles and very noticeable wrinkles, but after doing the #CallMeBright challenge, no more dark circles under my eyes & much less wrinkles all over my face. AND after ONLY 10 days! Amazing!!!

This challenge worked wonders on my skin! I had dark circles and very noticeable wrinkles, but after doing the #CallMeBright challenge, no more dark circles under my eyes & much less wrinkles all over my face. AND after ONLY 10 days! Amazing!!!

No thanks. I don't buy products from companies that kill and test on innocent animals. And don't bother pasting stupid cliche statement from your website. Algenist tests on animals. Period. 

all companies that don't test on animals rely on animal testing studies that were done by OTHER companies for safety assurance

but yknow, you do you boo

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 17_SPH_March_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US[1].jpeg
  • Capture.JPG