Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Acne

I’ve been getting spots of cystic acne on chin WgAt can I use or do short term to help

Re: Acne

Hi @Sami921. I agree with @melissabt about the Peter Thomas Roth Acne System as a great way to begin, but I found that the spot treatment in this set was extremely ineffective and smells of sulfur, which kept lingering around on my skin for hours, even after showering. I had a spot of time where I couldn't find a good skincare routine that would help my acne, but from the Peter Thomas Roth set, I keep repurchasing the Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots 72 dots. These are so helpful if you have an erupted blemish. You stick a dot on it and the next morning the blemish is mostly flattened out! Otherwise, if you're looking to invest a bit, I would suggest trying out acid exfoliation, my current favorite is the tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mL, but I've loved the DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum as well. Acid toning/exfoliation will help the turnover of new skin cells and shed old ones. I hope this helped, and please let me know if you have any further questions! 

Re: Acne

@Sami921,

I recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Acne System, it will help clear acne existing acne and also keep your skin clear. I have been using this line for awhile when I have some flare ups.

https://www.sephora.com/product/acne-system-P410675?skuId=1843754&icid2=products%20grid:p410675

❤️ Melissa
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing