Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Acne

Hi everyone, i wanted to ask those of you who have acne issues, you know how post acne scars can make you feel. I wanted to ask what product have you guys used to help with decrease acne scars? Thank you

RE: Acne

Try the Sunday Riley vitamin c hydration cream or the Mario badescu vitamin c serum

RE: Acne

Omg please please try the Murad InvisiScar Resurfacing Treatment it is AMAZING. It is a bit pricey for little product but I promise you it’s worth it. Helped my skin out so much, each helped with active pimples !!

Re: Acne

Hi @Vane0805,

I'd recommend looking into a Vitamin C Serum and a good exfoliating product to slough dead skin cells and even your skin tone so your scars can lighten.

I recommend the DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum as a daily  Vitamin C Serum. You can apply this before your moisturizer.

I also recommend the AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder as a daily exfoliating product. You can apply this product after your cleanser to gently slough off dead skin cells. It has papaya enzymes that gently exfoliate the skin.

RE: Re: Acne

Great thank you will look into it
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing