Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Acne scars

Hello! 

I have had acne scars that have been bugging me for years! Any recommendations on what works well to get rid of them? 🤞🤞

Re: Acne scars

Hi!! Acne scars can be really stubborn and in my personal experience only 2 things have helped if not completely cleared my acne scars (caused by cystic acne and proactive). 1. retinol, it is a commitment and takes a while for your face to become tolerant of it but it you’re dedicated it’s so worth it. I use the ordinary one and at first mixed it in with my moisturizer once a week at night and have graduated 5 months later to about 3ish days a week. It’s a strong product but works wonders, just do your research before diving in! and 2. BLUME has a serum for acne scars (i’m forgetting the name of it at the moment) and oh my god is it ever great. I’ve been using it for a little over a month consistently and it’s gotten rid of any acne scarring i had left and even helps speed up the recovery of new ones. An amazing option either way, you just have to see what works best for you! 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing