cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Acne and texture

Any recommendations for helping get rid of/dull down acne? Most of mine is hormonal so I doubt I can 100% get rid of it, but lately it’s been so bad and I’ve gotten lots of texture/white bumps and I just want something to at the very least dull it down and help abit, I have combo skin but around my eye area is very sensitive and I get dry red patches there lots, TIA

Re: Acne and texture

I noticed that my acne improved alot when I began to seriously hydrate my skin. Using a serum with niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, and applying a generous amount of Cerave Moisturizing Lotion is my personal favorite. I also take magnesium supplements, which I've read can help with hormonal balance and hormonal acne when taken regularly, it may be worth discussing with your doctor. So,.e site you're using adequate SPF as skin cannot properly repair itself when it's trying to fight off sun damage. Good luck @Anonymous!

RE: Re: Acne and texture

Yessss! This is exactly what I did, also not over exfoliating, and staying fragrance free, both synthetic and natural. I have had a breakout in months.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing