Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Acne SOS what product should I use for scars & acne & pimples & blackheads

help

Re: Acne SOS what product should I use for scars & acne & pimples & blackheads

For acne scars, look for a product that will help to tone and brighten your skin. Here are some products that may help with acne scarring: Peace Out Acne Healing Dots ($19 for 20 acne dots), Boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser ($30 for 5 oz), and Saturday Skin Spotlight Brightening Mask ($6 for one sheet mask).

• The acne dots will discourage you from picking your pimples, the number one cause of acne scarring. The acne dots will also help you pimples to heal much faster, as an added bonus!
  • The Boscia cleanser is great for truly detoxifying the skin, thereby preventing future acne. It also has artichoke leaf extract which will help to brighten and tone your skin over time and overall lessen acne scarring with consistent use.
  • The sheet mask is purposefully designed to help brighten your skin and lessen the appearance of dark spots and aid with acne scarring over time. It will also give you a healthy glow from within!

For acne, look for preventative products that will help your skin fight pimples before they even get started! For blackheads, look for deep cleaning products that will help to get the gunk out of your pores and overall minimize the appearance of your pores as well. Here are some products that may help your acne and blackheads: Sunday Riley Space Race Fight Acne, Oil + Pores At Warp Speed Kit ($65 for a trial-size starter kit containing a toner, mask, and facial oil), GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment Mini ($24 for a trial-size jar of this face mask), Peace Out Pore Treatment Strips ($19 for 8 total strips), and Hum Nutrition Flawless + Fearless Clear Skin and Acne Kit ($29 for a 2-week starter kit).

• The Sunday Riley "green line" products (facial toner to help control blackheads, oil, and pores; face mask to provide a deep clean for pores; facial oil to help prevent future acne and aid in the healing process for existing acne) will help control your acne and blackheads with powerful ingredients like sulfur, zinc, and niacinamide. This truly is the "holy grail" of acne products and if you are consistent with your usage, you should definitly expect to see results in as little as three or four weeks.
  • The GlamGlow face mask is great for clearing out your pores and zapping pimples quickly. I like to use it as a spot treatment for my acne as it is quite powerful and drying, and I don't want to put it all over my face. Just focus on areas that you need help with blackheads (like your forehead and nose) and acne (spot-treatment).
  • The Peace Out pore strips are great for getting rid of blackheads found on your nose. They are quick and easy to use and are great for clearing the gunk out of your pores.
  • Preventing and treating acne isn't just about what products you put on your skin; it's about how you can fight it from the inside, too. Hum Nutrition offers great supplements for this exact purpose, and their two-week starter kit for acne is a great place to, well, start! The starter kit comes with two supplements: a daily cleanse detox and omega 3 supplements. The combination of these two products will help your body fight acne from the inside, naturally. 

I really hope that this little list will help you get some relif from your acne and blackheads! We've all been there, all it takes is knowing which products work for you and sticking to them consistently. Let me know if you have any other questions, good luck.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing