Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Acne Prone

Hello there, can any of you recommend some acne treatments and clearing acne scars product? I have a sensitive skin.

Re: Acne Prone

Hi Minniie,

For your acne scars, I would strongly recommend --- Acne Scar Peel. It's helped my acnes scars so much after just a month of using it. Check out the before and after pictures on their website and see for yourself! As long as you follow the application instructions, you won't be disappointed!

The seller Leah's products are all natural, and I would recommend everything in the Acne Scar kit. There are 2 moisturizers, the Natural SPF50 Moisturizer (I use this in the morning) and the Anti-Aging Moisturizer (I use this at night). I also wash my face with the Facial Glow Daily Cleanser. These products have made my face so smooth and radiant. It's also nice to know I'm not putting more gunk on my skin.

Try it and let me know your experience!Before and After pics Rolling Indented Acne Scar Removal At Home Peel Devotedthings copy.jpg

I got my bf the ordinary niacinamide 10%. I noticed a improvement in his skin. Just bought an Inkey list face wash which I noticed many people wrote good things about. Both of which are affordable $6 and $13 CAD. 

What's your skin type, @Minniie- oily, dry, combo, normal? And what products are you currently using in your routine?

My skin type are dry and normal. I used Laneige products for a year now, but I will be switching to cheaper products with no alcohol ingredient.

I have acne, acne scars, dark spots and blackheads. Can you recommend me any product that you think will worth trying?

Before starting a specific treatment, you'll want to have a base routine in place - cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen. Without those, many treatments could dry out or damage your skin. My skin is oily so I'm hesitant to recommend specific products for a base routine, but other posters may have some good ideas to get you started.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Before and After pics Rolling Indented Acne Scar Removal At Home Peel Devotedthings copy.jpg
testing