Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware
|

Acne Prone Skin

So for the most part my skin is prett good. I only struggle with occasional breakouts, texture and large pores. I don’t have oily skin or dry skin. I’m in the process of trying the DE Framboos Serum but it only seems to be making my skin worse. I was thinking of trying the OleHenriksen Retin-Alt one. Wanted to know if anyone had tried both! Open to any suggestions 

Re: Acne Prone Skin

I love the DE Framboos. It, along with the DE Babyfacial, helped reduce texture and breakouts. They both contain AHAs and BHAs that will cause purging in the beginning to draw out and clear the debris in your pores. The more you use it, the less purging there is. If it's too strong for you and is irritating your skin, then you can try mixing a little Framboos into your moisturizer to buffer the effects.

My skin doesn't like fragrance so I can't help you with the OleHenriksen

Re: Acne Prone Skin

DE made my face break out soooo bad 😭 

The only thing I was able to save was the

sunscreen to use on my full sleeve tattoo.

I'm currently experimenting with The Ordinary and Mario Badescu. So far so good. The drying mask is the ONLY thing that's ever calmed down my rosacea patches.

The Ordinary's granactive retinoid emulsion is ok. I say just ok because it males my pores HUGE! I really liked the la roach posay redermic r retinoid cream. That one is awesome and I'll be buying full size when I finish up with the ordinary. 

As for moisturizers, I pretty much use whatever i get sent in subscription boxes. My favorites are tarte rainforest cleanser, belif aqua bomb, derma-e, mario badescu is working out great so far. They have a bag of custom samples for $3 on their site

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors