Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SHEET MASKS?

Hey beauties, So I’ve never been into nor tried sheet masks before, but I’ve heard their hype about their benefits on skin, so I now want to try it. I have VERY sensitive, combo/oily skin, and definitely can’t use any products with fragrance in them. Any recommendations loves?

Re: ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SHEET MASKS?

@Gia91 You should check out this thread, there are literally 100's of different sheet masks and regular masks that people have been using and testing, I bet there would be something there for your skin! The ladies all give super detailed reviews of their experiences and I've picked up more than a few masks based on their recommendations 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/3615125#M44343

It’s hard to find fragrance free sheet mask. You can consider some Japanese brands or make your own if you are allergic to it. 

I like Dr. Jart mask, but they are not fragrance free. 

Hi @Gia91,

I recommend taking a look at the DR. JART+ - Sheet Masks!They are one of my favorites and really effective! I would take a look into the DR. JART+ - Mask Heroes Face Saversas you're able to test out some of their best selling sheet masks for a great value! I hope this helps 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Although it isn't a sheet-mask, you should check out any of the Origin masks! There is also a Christmas gift set right now for the Kiehls masks which is a great bang for it's $$. KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Merry Masking

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing