Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

A Good Moisturizer

What's a good moisturizer for combo/oily skin that doesn't make your face feel greasy? Just looking for a lil something since I haven't been able to find a suitable product for my skin. 

Re: A Good Moisturizer

Look for something with a water gel texture rather than a cream.

Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra or Protini

Clinique Dramatically Different Gel

Belif Aqua Bomb

Tatcha Water Cream

Fresh Deep Hyrdration!!!!

Belief Aqua bomb 

I agree with @StephanieSBT,

Belif is a great moisturizer. You may also want to try Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mLor First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 6 oz/ 170 gn the PTR cloud cream is also very hydrating and it doesn't leave your skin with a sticky feeling. I hope that these suggestions help. 

Best,

Zakiya

Hi @CarrieCairns,

I really like the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb, as it is oil-free and it feels refreshing and soothing on the face.  I love how the cream is lightweight and does not  feel sticky.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph S. 

@CarrieCairns I know your struggles. I’ve tried so many products. I used to be oily/dehydrated and am now normal. I can still get oily, just not as much as before. As far as moisturizers, I have two options. You can get your hydration from an essence. I use and LOVE Pyunkang Yul’s Essence Mist Toner. It’s $16 and has a spray pump. After I wash my face, I spray this on my face 3/7 times in a row. This practice is called the “7skin method”. It really does instantly plump your skin and gives you long lasting hydration. I’m return, you will find that your sebum production will decrease in time. It was a big part of my skin becoming normal. As far as an actual moisturizer, I recommend MURAD - Nutrient-Charged Water Gel. I was very lucky to receive it as a gratis from Sephora. At first, I thought it broke me out but I was wrong. It was my monthly cycle. Now, I use it everyday before makeup. It is a gel consistency so it’s very lightweight and doesn’t leave your skin feeling or looking greasy. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing