Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I can understand @itsfi . Iโ€™ve never been able to smell the peach in the LaNeige Peach lip balm and youโ€™re able to! 

@itsfi  Happy to hear you enjoyed the sheet mask! Those results sound wonderful! This is yet another line of masks on my list to try sometime ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you @Shosh85! ๐Ÿค— Bio-cellulose masks have been nice after a peel or when my skin is irritated.

F is for Fresh

ED5C0E33-D84D-4EBB-AAAC-A743D46B7BDA.jpeg

Spoiler

The Oozoo Fresh Capsule Royal Jelly Mask

This mask has a capsule of serum on the front of the package, that you are supposed to firmly press, releasing it into the pouch. After bursting the capsule, you are to massage the pouch, ensuring it all gets distributed evenly. This cotton sheet mask is soaked with serum that has a light, sweet honey type of smell. The mask  fit well and was just a little too long at the chin. It was comfy to wear and had good adherence, just the extra length at the chin popped up a couple times. I had it on for about 40 minutes. When I removed it the little bit of serum that was left was a little tacky, but it all absorbed pretty quickly. My complexion looked clearer and brighter, my skin felt smooth and hydrated and had a very nice glow.

This one never gets old. I will probably always continue to repurchase! I was so happy to find it at TJ Maxx!

Ingredients:

Spoiler
EAA5C2A5-4D54-416E-BF48-BD6F204182CD.jpeg

@Shosh85 I will be using mine soon thanks to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

@lmaster  Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hard agree on the whole "this one never gets old," @Shosh85. It's good, reliable staple!

@quspork  Glad to hear you feel the same way! It's definitely a love for me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฏ

"This one never gets old. I will probably always continue to repurchase!" 100% agree @Shosh85! This sheet mask is fantastic! So good! Love this honey version! If they packaged the serum and sold it separately, I would definitely pick it up! ๐Ÿฏ

@itsfi  Oooh, yes, I'd definitely buy a bottle of that serum too! Both this and the Rose one are great, but honey takes first place for me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And again, 100% agree with you @Shosh85! The honey mask is oh, so good!! ๐Ÿฏ The rose mask is a nice one as well but my heart belongs to the honey! ๐Ÿ’–

F is for Fusion a lovely gift from the kind and generous @Shosh85 

1596554522364~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

Spoiler
I can't believe I've never tried this one before!!! I love the scent it's fruity peachy goodness, white sheet that fit as good as most do. A bit of extra serum I used on my neck and hands. No lasting tackiness, wear time was 20 minutes, maybe a bit longer,, I'm really impressed with this one, the fusion of the brightness of my skin and the hydrating and Moisturizing and calming is a perfect match! I definitely will want more of these 5โญ 
Ingredients
1596554535444~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

The fusion line is possibly my favorite line from The Creme Shop and this peach one, the coffee one and the ones @Shosh85 mentioned, the blueberry and raspberry ones, are among the ones I  repurchase from the brand. Happy to hear this was a love for you @lmaster. It smells so good!

@itsfi it smelled amazing,, im going to need more from the fusion line ๐Ÿ™Œ

@lmaster, definitely! They're so good! I'm excited for you to try the others and very interested to hear how you like them!

@itsfi  Mmmm, that Caffe Mocha one smells delicious! โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹ @lmaster 

@Shosh85 @lmaster, it does make me wonder whether I would love these fusion masks so much if they didn't smell so good! ๐Ÿค”

@itsfi  A good scent is definitely the cherry on top for me!

@lmaster 

I can say @itsfi @Shosh85 it definitely helps boost the love meter ๐Ÿ˜†

@lmaster  I'm so happy to hear you loved it! This, along with the Blueberry and Raspberry ones are a few of my most favorites from the brand! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹

I didn't want to take it off!! @Shosh85 

21,367 Replies
testing