Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2024 Masking Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

6ADE6F2B-300D-4DE5-8A89-DEBA0CC45743.gif

Welcome to the 2024 Masking Challenge! 

This year is going to be a little different - simplified. Easy. Every month will have a new theme, and that's it. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever. Most importantly - have fun!

March Madness
 - Competition is in the air. Find a worthy dupe of a ๐Ÿ’ฐmask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!

Spoiler
JanuaryFresh Starts - Time for a re-set, or morning masking? However you see it, this month is all about new beginnings.
FebruaryWinter Love - Whether it's a mask you adore, or something extra-special to care for dry winter skin, this month is for some soothing TLC.
MarchMarch Madness - Competition is in the air! Find a $ dupe of a $$$ mask that is share-worthy? Or find a dupe that works even better than the original? Details, please!
AprilSpring Fling - Baskets and bouquets, showers of much-anticipated rain...this month's focus is herbal and floral sensory delights.
MayDew Drops - May Day lore says to wash your face in the dew you collect in the morning of the first day of May for radiant skin. This month is for absorbing all of that good-for-you H2O.
JuneSummer Sunshine - Ice cream, sunglasses, SPF, check! Once the sun is down (or before it's up), extra care is most necessary. How do you give your skin cooling repair?

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2023 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
2022p1.png
2022p2.png
2022p3.png
2022p4.png

2022 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks๐Ÿ’—

Re: ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ 2023 Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

@CookieGirl1 @lmaster  A chocolate and banana combo sounds delicious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒ

@Shosh85 @lmaster @Loretta55 so I was in Marshalls earlier and I hadn't ever seen these before:

20230403_094418.jpg

I LOVE peach but I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about either of these.  Maybe it was just my perception but to me they smelled VERY faintly of peach with a weird "smelly feet" undertone ๐Ÿ˜‚.  I was disappointed.  They stayed at the store.

@CookieGirl1 @Shosh85 totally bummed, I went the other day, all they had was strawberry hand lotion ๐Ÿ˜” but I'm not going to give up on the banana popping up

@lmaster I agree with @CookieGirl1, they can be very sporadic with their merchandise, so don't give up! I think I'm gonna finally be able to look at TJ Maxx tomorrow! ๐Ÿคž

@Shosh85 @CookieGirl1 oh I'm not giving up ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 @lmaster and if you have a Marshall's nearby, check there.  I've seen more of the bodywashes at Marshall's lately than TJs.

@CookieGirl1 @lmaster  Welp, I found the Strawberry lotion and the Peach body wash. ๐Ÿ˜ I definitely agree with CookieGirl1 that the Peach scent really smells off.
It always works like that - I saw it all the time for awhile, but of course when I'm actually looking for it, it disappears ๐Ÿ˜…

@Shosh85 I was hugely disappointed by the peach.  It could have been so promising!

Well booooo ๐Ÿ˜ @Shosh85 but I know we won't give up that easily ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah that's where I checked on Friday @CookieGirl1 but I know they receive shipments on a daily basis, so I'll probably pop back over there tomorrow 

@lmaster good luck!

@lmaster you'll find it.  That's one of those products that will disappear from the shelves for a few weeks and then suddenly there'll be an inundation of it so no, don't give up!

Tomorrow I'm headed to the Marshalls closest to me @CookieGirl1 @Shosh85 ๐Ÿคž

@lmaster fingers crossed that you find one of the ones that you want!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @CookieGirl1 positive vibes for banana lol

@CookieGirl1  Ooooo, I love peach too, but I think I'll pass on the smelly feet! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for the heads up! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆถ

These sounded like something you would enjoy, @Shosh85, so I am especially happy that they were! I can't say I have tried another melon-scented sheet mask, but if this is any indication of how yummy they can be, sign me up ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

@eshoe  I loved them both so much! I definitely love milky serum and they both smelled so delicious! Thanks again! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐Ÿค— @Shosh85 

@Shosh85 Lovel masks! What a nice gift from @eshoe . I bet they smell so delicious ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿˆ

@Mellmars1185  Everything about these were great - the delicious scents were definitely a nice bonus! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿˆ

1 Reply
testing