Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

2019 Masking Surveys

Hello fellow maskers! If you're curious about the masking habits of others, what products are worth your time & $$$, or just love data - we now have a place for you!

Image result for survey picture

@eshoe has done an AMAZING job with including masking surveys in the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge! But it seems the surveys, along with all the other valuable information is making the Masking Challenge thread a bit cluttered. I'm trying to take the reins but this will be a learning experience and I'm happy to hear any feedback to improve the surveys and this thread.

*NEW* There Can Only be One

Spoiler

SURVEY: https://forms.gle/s6GSJ1wmzNGXiPtF6

Big thanks to sonnydee for the survey idea! She sent it to me a while ago but I wanted to give everyone some time to see the Spring Masks on the Move survey. I appreciate her patience as I delayed adding her idea.

*In case you missed it!* Spring Masks on the Move

Spoiler

SURVEY: https://forms.gle/T7GRb73CJwvnHTsb6

Survey will be posted in multiple places because we want to reach as many people who would want to be involved. But you only need to complete it once - thanks!

Latest Results: Fall Survey (9 responses)

Spoiler
Image result for survey picture

FallChart1.pngFallChart2.pngFallMaskAnswer.PNGFallChart3.pngFallComments.PNG

Brand Opinion Survey: *New brands as of July 20th*

Spoiler

Historical 2019 Masking Survey Results: *NOW AVAILABLE*

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEjb2dunTbOaedq0MxCv3cAa2mmkXOYc

I have the table of contents clickable but you may need to download it for the functionality to work.

First Half of 2019 Results - thank you @eshoe 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEjb2dunTbOaedq0MxCv3cAa2mmkXOYc

PTR Mask Meetup Original - thanks again @eshoe 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HN1MTkNWoBiOT9v8GBIknZocIVVFtyAY5hBJJrosSTY/edit?usp=sharing

Remember the importance of sample size - encourage everyone to participate so we can get better results. Thanks all!

Re: 2019 Masking Surveys

That reminds me of those chocolate molten cakes that were the cool thing at restaurants @lmaster - so delicious!

@ShortErica yes!!!! 😋

Reminder: New survey up! We only have 6 responses. 😞

Spoiler
Also some responded "I would skip my bday if I could!" Hopefully it's just a comment about not wanting to get older vs. having not good birthdays.

@ShortErica lol I responded that. The aging process no thank you, please don’t come again! 

Haha too funny @GG84!

Thank you for letting us know that a new survey is up @ShortErica ! Once again congratulations Boss!

Thank you @Loretta55! I'm excited to know more people's birthdays so we can celebrate on BIC. 🙂

Fantastic work, @ShortErica! Haven’t had a chance to browse everything yet, but it looks like you’ve done a stellar job of compiling/sifting and starting anew. Love it!!!

Thanks so much @eshoe! I really appreciate you sharing everything with me because it made my life so much easier. I'm hoping if this continues then we can just have a history with documents with survey results for each year. 🙂 I think it's a bit ambitious but I'm hoping we will have lots of ideas and plus we can repeat things next year to see if opinions have changed.

Random Survey - results in main post

I grouped hot pink and navy blue in with the "main" colors - I know they aren't the same but for survey simplicity I did it.

New Survey available - Birthday Bash! Survey thanks to a suggestion from @lmaster 

@ShortErica when I click the birthday survey, it says it's no longer taking responses 😆

Thanks @lmaster. I changed the link text but not the link itself. So it was going to the Random Survey which is closed. Oops! Thanks again for noticing so quickly. Please try again and let me know if you have any problems.

@ShortErica yaaaaaaaay that's an awesome survey!

You had me really panicked @ShortErica as I have a big meeting on July 23 which is Tuesday, so I was having an inner meltdown that I scheduled it for Monday accidentally 🤦‍♀️ . But you just got today’s date wrong, thumping heart can slow down now! Survey done  

Oh no @GG84! I so didn't mean to scare you. Must have mistyped or was looking at a calendar that has the first day listed as Monday and just grabbed that number. Thanks for catching it and filling out the survey!

Is it 5pm yet, @ShortErica? Because you know....curiosity and all...

Thank you for doing this, it is near and dear to my heart and inside I was jumping for joy when you offered to take it on. I know you are going to make this so much better. You are doing an awesome job!

I totally didn't close it because selfishly I haven't taken it and want to before I tabulate the results. Hopefully I'll have the results up once the kids are in bed @eshoe. 😉

Hi all, quick announcement in case you didn't see it in the main post: a new TJ Maxx Masks survey is available. I've renamed this Brand Opinion survey. If that isn't clear, I'll switch it back. When new brands are added, I'll update the main thread with a new date and make a post in the thread.

Second, the results from all past surveys are available. I've included one PDF with everything plus what eshoe created for the first half of 2019 and the PTR Meetup. The PTR Meetup she has and the one in the historical will differ slightly because there were some additional responses that happened after her tabulation that are now included.

Questions, comments, concerns, just let me know! I think we're ready to roll now.

@ShortErica I would love to know everyone's birthdays,,,...

@ShortErica I would love to know everyone's birthdays,,, 😂 is this a survey you could go where they can add their handle

Re: @ShortErica I would love to know everyone's birthdays,,,...

I love it @lmaster! I’ve been trying to track when people mention it but don’t have a big list. I really enjoyed that faeriegirl got some unicorn mail for her birthday and I’d love to send people a little something. I understand if people don’t want to share but it’s worth a shot.

Re: @ShortErica I would love to know everyone's birthdays,,,...

@ShortErica my thoughts exactly!!

93 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 93 replies
  • 591 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos8
  • giphy
  • BrandOpinionChart 1.1.jpg
  • BrandOpinionChart 1.2.jpg
  • FallChart1.png
  • FallChart2.png