Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

2019 Masking Surveys

Hello fellow maskers! If you're curious about the masking habits of others, what products are worth your time & $$$, or just love data - we now have a place for you!

Image result for survey picture

@eshoe has done an AMAZING job with including masking surveys in the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge! But it seems the surveys, along with all the other valuable information is making the Masking Challenge thread a bit cluttered. I'm trying to take the reins but this will be a learning experience and I'm happy to hear any feedback to improve the surveys and this thread.

*NEW* There Can Only be One

Spoiler

SURVEY: https://forms.gle/s6GSJ1wmzNGXiPtF6

Big thanks to sonnydee for the survey idea! She sent it to me a while ago but I wanted to give everyone some time to see the Spring Masks on the Move survey. I appreciate her patience as I delayed adding her idea.

*In case you missed it!* Spring Masks on the Move

Spoiler

SURVEY: https://forms.gle/T7GRb73CJwvnHTsb6

Survey will be posted in multiple places because we want to reach as many people who would want to be involved. But you only need to complete it once - thanks!

Latest Results: Fall Survey (9 responses)

Spoiler
Image result for survey picture

FallChart1.pngFallChart2.pngFallMaskAnswer.PNGFallChart3.pngFallComments.PNG

Brand Opinion Survey: *New brands as of July 20th*

Spoiler

Historical 2019 Masking Survey Results: *NOW AVAILABLE*

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEjb2dunTbOaedq0MxCv3cAa2mmkXOYc

I have the table of contents clickable but you may need to download it for the functionality to work.

First Half of 2019 Results - thank you @eshoe 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEjb2dunTbOaedq0MxCv3cAa2mmkXOYc

PTR Mask Meetup Original - thanks again @eshoe 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HN1MTkNWoBiOT9v8GBIknZocIVVFtyAY5hBJJrosSTY/edit?usp=sharing

Remember the importance of sample size - encourage everyone to participate so we can get better results. Thanks all!

Re: 2019 Masking Surveys

It's been a while. @sonnydee sent me a survey idea and I've finally got around to posting it. I hope everyone will join in!

And in case you missed filling out the Spring Masks on the Move survey, no worries, it's still available here, on the Masks on the Move thread and in the Q4 Masking Challenge. 🙂

Survey results are finally up. Thanks for your patience!

And please fill out the Spring Masks on the Move survey. Not sure how long we will need it up. You can also find it on the Masking Challenge and Masks on the Move threads. 🙂

Let's get some feedback on the Spring Masks on the Move box!

Results of last survey coming soon. Work has been hectic this week - thanks for understanding.

@eshoe feel free to add this in the Masking Challenge and Masks on the Move threads. Thanks!

Take all the time you need @ShortErica ! Sorry that work has been hectic! I’m sure that everyone understands. Keep up the good work! 🤗

I'm having data fires at work so I'll try to post the survey results when I'm in limbo (waiting for other coworkers to fix their side of things). I need survey ideas PLEASE! Thanks all!

Favorite Things Survey Results and NEW survey available - Fall!

Due to my lateness in adding the survey and the small response rate, the survey is extended through next Monday. Please respond with your favorites if you haven't already. Thanks!

Thanks @ShortErica 

Apparently I didn't add the new survey link - it's there now! Sorry for any confusion.

W Questions Survey Results and NEW survey available

Just responded to the new survey @ShortErica! It's a total 50/50 between sheet mask/wash-offs. I chose wash-offs but it's really completely equal. I need both in my life 😄  Thank you for doing this, it is so much fun! 

@eshoe @ShortErica me too, actually love all masks equally 😂

I also had a hard time selecting. I use sheet, wash off, and night daily. @eshoe @ShortErica 

Which one did you go with ultimately, @Weetart? Maybe we countered each other, in which case it’s a wash and would be accounted for correctly😉

Hah! I selected sheet mask. @eshoe 

That’s perfect @Weetart 👍🏼😄

Sorry I made you both decide. I'll have to consider check boxes more often vs. multiple choice, one answer only set-up @Weetart @eshoe. Thanks for doing the survey!

So much to consider when creating the forms @ShortErica...I hear your struggle! There is so much to consider in the balancing act of capturing good data.

Thanks @eshoe! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Though being in the hot seat is a bit rough. I need some survey ideas. I'll just have to read more masking comments since that's always what inspired me and made me curious about X, Y or Z. 😉

Foot Peel Survey Results and NEW survey available

Birthday Bash Survey - the historical results document is updated with all the additional responses. Looks like we have quite a few September birthdays coming up!

Conversation Stats
  • 93 replies
  • 591 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos8
  • giphy
  • BrandOpinionChart 1.1.jpg
  • BrandOpinionChart 1.2.jpg
  • FallChart1.png
  • FallChart2.png
  • FallMaskAnswer.PNG
  • FallChart3.png