Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

100 point Perk -KORRES Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer

Hello! Maybe one of the BT moderators could help me?  How big is the 100 Point Perk KORRES Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer (oz?)

Thank you!

Re: 100 point Perk -KORRES Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer

That stuff is great I love it !!! I have a full size great stuff!!! goes on smoothly and makes your makeup last all day and it smells like oranges!!!

i was really tempted to buy a full size last week. I'm glad I got the perk and am going to try this!

It's my favorite primer! I also enjoy the Quercetin & Oak skincare as well! The whole line smells so good and feels good!

I'm so glad so many people like this product! Cant wait till Thursday!

@roxystar4- How did you like the Korres Age Reversing primer ?you might have posted and I missed but would like to know what you thought about it.

@beautylovingirl   I like it, but it isn't my favorite. It doesn't  make my foundation last as long as other primers. I do like that it is more natural though. I like the Hourglass veil better.

Highlighted

@roxystar4- Oh good I have been using the Hourglass now since the weather has been a little warmer. My Bare Minerals kinda let me down a little so I'm glad I had that to go back to. I was also surprised how well the Hourglass Veil Foundation worked with it.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors