Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐™ถ๐™ป๐™พ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ด๐š

thoughts on glossier

55B567F8-01E4-49D3-8766-EBFBF196289E.jpeg

---

Re: ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™พ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ด๐š

@TheWildBreBre  The only Glossier skincare product I use is Bubblewrap, and I use it only on my lips as an antioxidant hydrating serum before I apply balm (my usual lip balm is Aquaphor Ointment). It smells kinda funky and isn't moisturizing on its own for me, but it works well as a lip serum. And since I need to apply just a wee dot, a tube of Bubblewrap lasts a very long time. The rest of the skin on my face doesn't like Bubblewrap, so I don't use it anywhere else. 

I'm a big fan of the Cloud Paint blushes and own every shade. I like the Colorslide eyeliners, but Glossier has discontinued their entire Play line of makeup. I don't use Boy Brow often (I prefer a brow pencil) but it does work well for me. I'm kinda iffy on Brow Flick: it doesn't work as well for me as MAC Shape + Shade, and I honestly think you could dip a liner brush into a tube of Boy Brow to get the Brow Flick results. I have a love-hate relationship with Stretch Concealer: I have to build it up to get enough coverage on my hollow tear troughs, and it's hard to avoid over-applyingโ€”plus, the shade that works best for me is still not quite right for my skin tone. Lash Stick makes my eyeballs feel weird so I can't use it, but I like the very flexible wand. The cream stick Haloscope highlighter is fine, but I like the Nightshine liquid highlighter better; too bad Glossier discontinued it (it was another Play product). 

FYI, check out the Glossier / Into the Gloss thread to see what other folks think of the brand. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™พ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ด๐š

@TheWildBreBre @I have tried a few of their products and really liked the hand cream and balmdotcalm. I own the body duo and the blush but have to test them out. Their hoodies  are amazing 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 55B567F8-01E4-49D3-8766-EBFBF196289E.jpeg
testing