Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Conversations
Every beauty talks. Ask questions, post answers, and be part of
relevant conversations with real people like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
an hour ago
Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences
This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar. For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Pre...
Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences
SpaceLlama GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: I redeemed 3000 points Tuesday for the Living Proof x Penny boards reward! This is the biggest reward I've redeemed. I don't know ...read more
I redeemed 3000 points Tuesday for the Living Proof x Penny boards reward! This is the biggest reward I've redeemed. I don't know how to skateboard, but I've been practicing inside the house to make sure I don't get hurt or embarrass myself in front of the neighbours. I can go in a straight line for now, so that's something 😂 This is the biggest Sephora box I've ever received! Not pictured: some cute living proof stickers 
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences
lachaton GO-GETTER I ROUGE
05-03-2017
@sprocketta, Thanks. Glad to see you around more often. H...
Luvstravel GO-GETTER I INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: @sprocketta, Thanks. Glad to see you around more often. Hope the new job is going good. ...read more
@sprocketta, Thanks. Glad to see you around more often. Hope the new job is going good.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Sephora PLAY
CeciliaHF ROOKIE I VIB
4 hours ago
RE: Sephora PLAY
TanyaBlanco ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: Very weird! Did you let them know? Maybe a glitch
Very weird! Did you let them know? Maybe a glitch
Highlighter all broken up when I got it.
shellyjo24 ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Re: Highlighter all broken up when I got it.
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: Hi @shellyjo24, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, P ...read more
Hi @shellyjo24, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
JULY SNEAK PEEK!
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
3 weeks ago
RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!
Zphinest ROOKIE I VIB
3 hours ago
Reply: Sephora this was my first month subscribing for the play box. I had highhopes but I was disappointed nonetheless...as soon as I op ...read more
Sephora this was my first month subscribing for the play box. I had highhopes but I was disappointed nonetheless...as soon as I opened the Becca highlighter it literally deconstructed all over the box. Furthermore, the preview of what was to come was totally different from what was in my box. I am definitely unsubscribing. I spend a lot of money at your stores...Do better Sephora!
New Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Disappointed about July box
Zphinest ROOKIE I VIB
3 hours ago
Sephora this was my first month subscribing for the play box. I had high hopes but I was disappointed nonetheless...as soon as I o ...read more
Sephora this was my first month subscribing for the play box. I had high hopes but I was disappointed nonetheless...as soon as I opened the Becca highlighter it literally deconstructed all over the box. Furthermore, the preview of what was to come was totally different from what was in my box. I am definitely unsubscribing. I spend a lot of money at your stores...Do better Sephora!
New Reply in Trending Now
The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019
Mcakes BOSS III ROUGE
Sunday
Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019
Cyncynn RISING STAR II INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: @Mcakes VIP party - heck yea!!!!! ...read more
@Mcakes VIP party - heck yea!!!!!
New Reply in Insiders
Eyebrow advice
teta55555 ROOKIE I INSIDER
5 hours ago
Re: Eyebrow advice
Catherine421 ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: Hi! No matter what, DON’T PLUCK OR WAX YOUR EYEBROWS! The only exception is in between your eyebrows, right above the bridge of th ...read more
Hi! No matter what, DON’T PLUCK OR WAX YOUR EYEBROWS! The only exception is in between your eyebrows, right above the bridge of the nose, very sparingly. This gives your brows a chance to grow instead of the hairs being constantly ripped from the hair follicle. Sorry I know that was intense but that’s a key naturally full brows.  Hope this helped!
Canceling
lolarose787 ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
Re: Canceling
kevinbt MOD INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: Hi @lolarose787! I'm sorry to hear that! There's been some confusion with the preview email clients receive not matching with what ...read more
Hi @lolarose787! I'm sorry to hear that! There's been some confusion with the preview email clients receive not matching with what actually comes in their box.  Please note that the product images that are displayed in the email may or may not match with your actual Play! preview.  In preview email will be a link which will take you to your preview.  From this page, please ensure you are signed in to your account, and the preview will be updated to reflect what is in your box.  I'm sending you a private message to make sure you received the items you were supposed to!    Best,  Kevin
New Reply in Trending Now
Summer Skin All-Stars
KatieBT ADMIN ROUGE
yesterday
Re: Summer Skin All-Stars
Skatingaway ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: The one thing about skincare and summer that I always look forward to.The day AFTER a great beach day where just being in the sand ...read more
The one thing about skincare and summer that I always look forward to.The day AFTER a great beach day where just being in the sand and the water was like a high-end spa day.Exfoliated by sand and sea salt, not burned, and definitely with some serious after beach and sun skincare to go with it.Can you tell I am jonesing for a beach day here in Arizona? 
Wavy haired mess!!
kswifty ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
Help!! I have really course red wavy hair and just cannot seem to find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair either ...read more
Help!! I have really course red wavy hair and just cannot seem to find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair either dry and frizzy or heavy and flat. I just want something that will nourish my hair and give me amazing volume at the same time. I can't say I've found any brand that I like enough to keep using past the first bottle...what am I doing wrong?!
New Reply in Insiders
Love for Brushes
AMK721 ROOKIE III ROUGE
05-29-2016
RE: Love for Brushes
Mochapj GO-GETTER II INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: The first brush from the chiku x beautylish set - travel powder makie
The first brush from the chiku x beautylish set - travel powder makie
Broken Eyeshadow - 1st Box
MarySR ROOKIE I INSIDER
6 hours ago
Re: Broken Eyeshadow - 1st Box
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
5 hours ago
Reply: Hi @MarySR,   I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you.    Best, Rebecca ...read more
Hi @MarySR,   I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you.    Best, Rebecca
Is the Sephora play box even worth it at this point?
tandelion0131 ROOKIE I VIB
5 hours ago
Re: Is the Sephora play box even worth it at this point?
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
5 hours ago
Reply: Hi @tandelion0131,   I am so sorry to hear this. I recommend ensuring that you complete your PLAY! Profile to receive a more cus ...read more
Hi @tandelion0131,   I am so sorry to hear this. I recommend ensuring that you complete your PLAY! Profile to receive a more customized box for you. To update your Play! Profile anytime by logging in on a computer and clicking Account > Subscriptions > Play! > Scroll all the way down to "Complete My Play! Profile." Additionally, I will forward this feedback to the PLAY! Team for review so improvements can be made in the future.Thank you!   Best, Rebecca
Happy
mimci ROOKIE I INSIDER
6 hours ago
I love my Sephora box this month! Especially the skincare I got because of my skin concerns. I’m very pleased. Thank you!
I love my Sephora box this month! Especially the skincare I got because of my skin concerns. I’m very pleased. Thank you!
Broken Highlight in July box!
levans22 ROOKIE I VIB
8 hours ago
Re: Broken Highlight in July box!
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
7 hours ago
Reply: Hi @laph, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelop ...read more
Hi @laph, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
Becca Highlighter arrived DESTROYED!
TheShai ROOKIE I ROUGE
11 hours ago
Re: Becca Highlighter arrived DESTROYED!
BlondeGurrl ROOKIE II VIB
8 hours ago
Reply: I've gotten at least 4 or 5 Becca highlighters between Sephora play & Allure in the last 3 years and every time they've come compl ...read more
I've gotten at least 4 or 5 Becca highlighters between Sephora play & Allure in the last 3 years and every time they've come completely obliterated.I cringed hard when i saw it in this months spoilers because I knew most people's would arrive broken.The formula is too soft to withstand UPS & USPS handling 
gigi3197 ROOKIE I VIB
9 hours ago
Why did I ger two different kinds of makeup removers? I don't even wear that much makeup. And every time I go to see what's in my ...read more
Why did I ger two different kinds of makeup removers? I don't even wear that much makeup. And every time I go to see what's in my box online it never reflects what's actually in my box.
Dont Know how I feel about Sephora Play.
HoneyBunznBees ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
The living proof is drying for coarse and curly hair so I...
HoneyBunznBees ROOKIE I INSIDER
9 hours ago
Reply: The living proof is drying for coarse and curly hair so I had to give it away. The perfume smelled good, reminds me of Marc Jacobs ...read more
The living proof is drying for coarse and curly hair so I had to give it away. The perfume smelled good, reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau, but I also have to give it away because certain scents trigger my asthma. This month box wasn't too bad. I will prob re- subscribe, Its a cheap box anyway.
Broken highlighter
MonishaM ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
RE: Re: Broken highlighter
10 hours ago
Reply: Same thing with mine
Same thing with mine
Broken Becca Highlighter in Play! By Sephora Box
xteanuh ROOKIE I INSIDER
11 hours ago
RE: Re: Broken Becca Highlighter in Play! By Sephora Box
10 hours ago
Reply: I just emailed Sephora because mine was the exact same way. I can send a pic if you need me to.
I just emailed Sephora because mine was the exact same way. I can send a pic if you need me to.
Still waiting for my box.
AV1979 ROOKIE I INSIDER
12 hours ago
Re: Still waiting for my box.
kevinbt MOD INSIDER
11 hours ago
Reply: Hi @ AV1979- All Play! boxes will arrive by the 22nd! If you don't have your box by then, please let us know.    Best,  Kevin ...read more
Hi @ AV1979- All Play! boxes will arrive by the 22nd! If you don't have your box by then, please let us know.    Best,  Kevin
Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers
BlondeGurrl ROOKIE II VIB
a week ago
Re: Sephora Play July 2019 box 940 spoilers
chromak ROOKIE I INSIDER
11 hours ago
Reply: I just resubscribed and I’m a little upset that I did. Looks like I will be getting repeats of items from past boxes. This is the ...read more
I just resubscribed and I’m a little upset that I did. Looks like I will be getting repeats of items from past boxes. This is the reason I cancelled in the first place. Allure is by far my favorite subscription box. 
Play! Repeats Have Reached Absurd Levels (Who else got the Bite Glace again?)
Liz159 ROOKIE I VIB
Wednesday
Re: Play! Repeats Have Reached Absurd Levels (Who else got the Bite Glace again?)
redfraggle26 ROOKIE I INSIDER
14 hours ago
Reply: I received the SAME bite lipstick again. I have three of these already. I also received the Claudelie Vinoperfect serum and Belief ...read more
I received the SAME bite lipstick again. I have three of these already. I also received the Claudelie Vinoperfect serum and Belief lotion for the third time.  I like the Belief lotion so I guess it is okay but this is not a subscription service that you can use to try new items.  I constantly get duplicates. I have bottles and bottles of that Rose Face Mask in my drawer. The way they structure these boxes seems really bad for business. When I first started receiving play boxes (before I started getting duplicates), I would like something and then buy the full size product. Now, I might not ever purchase a full size of something I like in the box because I know I will probably receive a sample in my box numerous times.  Why would I ever buy something like the Bite Beauty lipstick or rose face mask if I get one every other month?! 
Am I the only one that wished the boxes didn’t come with fragrances?
carosh22 ROOKIE I INSIDER
11-01-2017
Re: Am I the only one that wished the boxes didn’t come with fragrances?
redfraggle26 ROOKIE I INSIDER
14 hours ago
Reply: I also dislike fragrances and do not wear them because i get headaches. I know many people in the same boat. It is just a waste to ...read more
I also dislike fragrances and do not wear them because i get headaches. I know many people in the same boat. It is just a waste to send them to me. I try to give them away. I would love a subscription box option with no fragrance. I think it is weird to assume people like fragrance because they like makeup.
New Reply in Insiders
Active Promo Codes #19
Lazybeautybeast GO-GETTER III ROUGE
11-10-2017
Looks like this set is becoming a regular. I got 2 of the...
EsinaJ ROOKIE I INSIDER
14 hours ago
Reply: Looks like this set is becoming a regular. I got 2 of these Ole trios last fall!
Looks like this set is becoming a regular. I got 2 of these Ole trios last fall!