Sephora

Stores & Services
Find a Sephora

Happening at Sephora

Services

From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
|
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
Monthly Favorites: April 2024! Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this sprin...
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: My top reached for items this month are a few from my stash and a couple I picked up during the Spring Sale Event.  I grabbed a ...read more
My top reached for items this month are a few from my stash and a couple I picked up during the Spring Sale Event. 😊 🌸I grabbed a new Cream Blush. (Shouting out the winner of the BIC Beauty Showdown 🎉 Cream blushes. 🎉) And it's been a really fun one to use. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing I also got a nice fluffy crease brush that I'm enjoying reaching for. SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #24 Everything else 😍😍 K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster The 7 Virtues Cherry Ambition Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 ml eau de parfum spray
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster Wooo...I see some TJ and Kopari items! Also I love VS Bombshell Escape. ...read more
@lmaster Wooo...I see some TJ and Kopari items! Also I love VS Bombshell Escape.
Recent images from this conversation
New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started
|
Re: New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Welcome @Tina30219 . You can try any of the tips listed in the pinned post, such as filling out your profile. If you're on a com ...read more
Welcome @Tina30219 . You can try any of the tips listed in the pinned post, such as filling out your profile. If you're on a computer, it's the tab to the left of "community." You don't have to post a pic of yourself, it could be a favorite feature of yours, a pet, or even a product -- just make sure you have the rights to the pic. You can also just keep posting! Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday is a good way to introduce yourself, and people can post in it anytime - not just Monday.
New Reply in Insiders
Mental Health
|
Re: Mental Health
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Consider seeking online resources or virtual makeup consultations for guidance.
Consider seeking online resources or virtual makeup consultations for guidance.
New Reply in Insiders
Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
|
Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: G is for Givenchy Prisme Blush Highlight & Structure Powder Blush Duo @CorgiMommy next up is H ...read more
G is for Givenchy Prisme Blush Highlight & Structure Powder Blush Duo @CorgiMommy next up is H
Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If you are looking for a concealer and you have very bad acne do not get the benefit cake less concealer that looks like a pencil ...read more
If you are looking for a concealer and you have very bad acne do not get the benefit cake less concealer that looks like a pencil it does not react well with acne on skin.
Beauty Insider Community Feedback
|
Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback
ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 Oh good, thank you for letting us know! Of course, the hiccup isn't ideal and we'll keep this on our list in case ...read more
@SportyGirly125 Oh good, thank you for letting us know! Of course, the hiccup isn't ideal and we'll keep this on our list in case it comes up again. 🙂
New Reply in Insiders
Empties
|
Re: Empties
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 8.5 oz/ 300mL ...read more
Try Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 8.5 oz/ 300mL
New Post in Insiders
Product Recommendations
I’m completely new here with about, 7 total makeup looks of experience lol. I’m 20 diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis as of la ...read more
I’m completely new here with about, 7 total makeup looks of experience lol. I’m 20 diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis as of last year; I have to watch the products I put on my face/body because the smallest ingredient can cause a flare up. Currently because of my thyroid I have dry flaky skin in my t-zone and my scalp but at the same time my skin and scalp is a little oily. On top of that I struggle with black and whiteheads as well as a few pimples/zits or even cystic acne here and there on mainly my cheek, temple, nose, and forehead regions as well as neck and shoulders. I was hoping that by giving a little insight on my issue it would help me hopefully find some girlies out there who also have Hashimoto’s to help me with some product recommendations preferably ones that are organic as possible because I don’t know where to start. I do but I don’t lol. Thank you kindly! I hope to hear from someone possibly in common soon.
FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
|
Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: New SDJ set coming soon
New SDJ set coming soon