Sephora

Stores & Services
Find a Sephora

Happening at Sephora

Services

From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
|
FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site. Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948 If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews chec...
Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: New SDJ set coming soon
New SDJ set coming soon
FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
|
Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: New SDJ set coming soon
New SDJ set coming soon
Recent images from this conversation
Beauty Insider Community Feedback
|
Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @GeorginaBT I'm still having log on issues too. ...read more
@GeorginaBT I'm still having log on issues too.
New Post in Insiders
I just would like to purchase some make up ! Why is that so hard ??
I really wanted to refresh all my make up. It’s been a while new foundation new concealer maybe a new blush maybe some new lipstic ...read more
I really wanted to refresh all my make up. It’s been a while new foundation new concealer maybe a new blush maybe some new lipstick color so I went to Sephora in the mall and I spent at least 45 minutes to an hour there and every color they chose was out of stock or the color they choose was horrible on me They did such a horrible match most of the stuff that they chose maybe it was because it was what they had in stock ?? Or maybe because they don’t know what they’re doing 45 minutes later maybe an hour I walked out empty-handed. This is my second try anyone else , having this problem ?
Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Cant wait to try this blush
Cant wait to try this blush
New Reply in Insiders
Beauty blender sponge, brush, or fingers
|
Re: Beauty blender sponge, brush, or fingers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @beautyseeking For skin tints I definitely prefer using my fingers. ...read more
@beautyseeking For skin tints I definitely prefer using my fingers.
New Reply in Insiders
Summer Fridays butter balm
|
Re: Summer Fridays butter balm
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have almost all of them !! They are really good if my lips are dry and cracky . But they heal them up in one day. Yes you should ...read more
I have almost all of them !! They are really good if my lips are dry and cracky . But they heal them up in one day. Yes you should get them !!!
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks, indeed!
Thanks, indeed!
New Post in Insiders
Sol de janeiro
Umm is SDJ re doing their deodorant? This also goes out to employees if you’ve seen this type of product because my friend ordered ...read more
Umm is SDJ re doing their deodorant? This also goes out to employees if you’ve seen this type of product because my friend ordered a Rio deo from the SDJ website and I think she was sent a fake product cuz it’s a weird packaging rollerball deodorant that we can’t find anywhere online (I have her consent to post a picture of her)
  • IMG_2702.png
  • IMG_2703.png
New Post in Insiders
These are both really good products that I got not too long ago! I recommend!
  • IMG_5406.jpeg