cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

skincare

dermalogica or first aid beauty?

Re: skincare

@LaughingLex I'm a FAB girl 🙂  I use their cleanser, serum and retinol.

RE: Re: skincare

okay i have fair sensitive skin, that gets oily and currently am trying to clear up some acne. would you still recommend for me?

Re: RE: Re: skincare

@LaughingLex I definitely rec their cleanser.  It's very gentle bu effective.  As for fighting acne, the other products I use from FAB are for anti-aging, so IDK how they would work for your skin.  FAB does have an anti-acne products, but I don't have any experienced with them.  I rec reading reviews on beautypedia's website and seeing what they say.  

Overall for acne, I think using a BHA product would do you good (I only rec Paula's Choice) and spot treating with a benzoyl peroxide product would be helpful (I like Clean & Clear Persa-gel).  You can also consider using OTC Differin.  If you need more help, ask your MD for an Rx for Differin (it's a higher concentration).  Oil blotting sheets are also great to use for a temporary fix; they work best when used routinely.

Re: skincare

What are your concerns, skin type, sensitivities, type of product wanted, which line of each etc? 

Enough like FAB, personally from what I've tried I don't. Dermalogica is fine, but I've used different products from what I've tried of FAB.

RE: Re: skincare

i have sensitive oily fair skin that gets irritated very easily, and am trying to clear up some acne that occurred after using fenty foundation
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing