cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

recommendations, anyone ?

my skin is super sensitive, and I want to find a good foundation that won’t irritate my skin. btw ~ in the past, although I have combination skin, many powders have made me break out. anyone with any advice or recommendations ?

Re: recommendations, anyone ?

I have sensitive, combo skin as well.  I have recently had the best luck with Wander Beauty Powder foundation.  I have been using it for about a month and my skin hasn't reacted, at all.   I actually feel like I have more coverage at the end of the day than with a liquid; and it's amazing at smoothing over textured skin.  I still set my t-zone with Kat Von D setting powder, just as if I were wearing a liquid and I find it lasts through my 10 hour days better than anything I have ever tried!  Hope this was helpful 🙂

RE: recommendations, anyone ?

@Anonymous I also like the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder and haven’t had any reactions to it. My favorite is the Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation (which Sephora oddly doesn’t carry anymore). Koh Gen Do’s Aqua Foundation (which Sephora carries) is also great for sensitive skin, but I prefer the Moisture Foundation because I have very dry skin. If you’re not super dry, the Aqua might be good for you. KGD isn’t carried in a lot of stores, unfortunately, but their website is awesome with samples.You can order packs of foundation samples for $7 and then play at home to get your perfect color match (and see how your skin tolerates their formulas). My skin is way sensitive and the KGD has never given me a problem. I have a complicated relationship with powders- a  lot seem to make me itch, but I also don’t usually need powder. I actually just got the CT one to try so I’m happy to see @SportyGirly125 has had success with it!

Re: recommendations, anyone ?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing