Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

escema and kopari coconut melt

I'm in the middle of an eczema flare up. I think it's due to stress on with the changing weather seeing as it changes daily. I'm looking for relief from scratching cuz at this point I'll scratch from skin off if I don't watch out. I read that coconut oil is supposed to be the most effective treatment for eczema. I was wondering if anybody with a eczema has ever tried the coconut melt? at first I thought it the product was simply just overpriced but after reading what coconut oil does for eczema and how awesome that product is supposed to be is piqued my interest but wanted to ask everyone for I just went and pop the money on some expensive coconut oil. I'm positive my husband won't understand the brand and product are kopari coconut melt

RE: escema and kopari coconut melt

Kopari is just overpriced coconut oil and not worth it. Use First Aid Beauty’s ultra repair cream instead. It has colloidal oatmeal, which is better for eczema than coconut oil will ever be.

Re: escema and kopari coconut melt

@BrittanyLuppy I use oatmeal for eczema. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask 2 oz/ 60 mL

I use it a few times a week and have had no issues this year. Ive not tried coconut oil myself.  I’d suggest getting samples of both if you live near a Sephora. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing