Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

cleansers + moisturizers for extremely sensitive skin?

i’m helping a friend get some products that suit his face better because he has really really really sensitive skin- it’s a little dry! i can ask for more specifics if they’re needed 🙂

Re: cleansers + moisturizers for extremely sensitive skin?

From Sephora, I'd recommend Caudalie, the Indigo skin care line from Tatcha, and the Ceramidin & Tiger Grass skin care lines from Dr. Jart+

However, if your friend is looking for something a little cheaper, I highly recommend La Roche Posay, a French pharmacy/dermatologist brand found at CVS or Walgreens. It caters to all types of sensitive skin, from oily to combo to eczema-prone. 

@spookled Try Korean beauty, especially the brands Klairs and Pyunkang Yul. They carry unscented hydrating toners, serums and creams to that won't irritate the skin. They're also pretty affordable!

@spookled  I would definitely agree with @emmagshea  that Clinique is a great choice for sensitive skin. Some specific products that have never caused my sensitive skin to break out include:

CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

CLINIQUE All About Clean™ Liquid Facial Soap 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Mild

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 4.2 oz Pump/ 125 mL

Clinique also sells value sets that include minis and full-size combinations of products that you may find helpful. 

RE: cleansers + moisturizers for extremely sensitive skin?

Clinique! The entire brand is amazing! I find the redness solutions cleanser and moisture surge moisturizer work great together. I also use Origins mega mushroom toner and serum to help with sensitivity, I’ve noticed a dramatic difference in my skin from using these every day!

Hi @spookled,

I suggest the KORA Organics Daily Ritual Kit for Sensitive Skin set!

https://www.sephora.com/product/daily-ritual-kit-for-sensitive-skin-P424111?icid2=products%20grid:p4...

❤️ Melissa
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing