Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Winters coming! Skincare must haves

For dry-prone sensitive skin what are your must haves for cooler weather? What is your winter hydrating regimen? And lines or faves you love.

RE: Winters coming! Skincare must haves

I️ usually cleanse with the Purity cleanser by Philosophy and moisturize with the Dr. Jart Ceramidin gel cream or Cicapair cream, and use the Bite Agave lip mask. I️ also use the FAB ultra repair cream for my body and the Jack black hand cream

Re: Winters coming! Skincare must haves

I have combination skin, but it gets dry in the winter. I just found a great, super-mild cleanser that doesn't dry my skin, which makes a difference in how dry it is. I really like th brightening cleanser from Indie Lee (which unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry). I do a double cleanse in the evening to wash off my makeup, and use an essence after cleansing, then follow with a moisturizer or oil to seal in the moisture.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Winters coming! Skincare must haves

First Aid Beauty's night cream is my go to all year round, and during winter I usually use a more hydrating cleanser (using kopari melt right now. for example) and/or a serum underneath. Simple, but effective for me. I actually have eczema on parts of my face, so I can't go overboard lol. Would love to hear other recommendations!  

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing