From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

What are your favorite fragrance free products?

it seems like the trend is to put fragrance into everything, who wouldn’t want perfumed eyelids? ha just for future reference and to avoid this irritant what are your favorite fragrance free products? it could be anything you like 🙂

Re: What are your favorite fragrance free products?

I’m extremely sensitive to scents and I’ve been a Clinique junkie for years but since discovering Sephora I’ve found First Aid Beauty products and so far what I’ve tried I’ve liked. Everything is scent free (recently read somewhere they just released some scented products, I haven’t seen them yet so who knows) also Paula’s Choice. It’s not stocked at Sephora but someone on here recommended it and OMG I’ve bought so much stuff from there and everything is scent free. 

Re: What are your favorite fragrance free products?

I'm a fan of quite a few CeraVe products and they are fragrance free. I'm trying to think if my makeup like blush has a scent..I don't think it would have fragrance but now I'm going to check it out. I'm curious to see what others say. What are some of yours @angialemen?

RE: Re: What are your favorite fragrance free products?

La Roche Posay Tolerian Ultra cream is almost perfect I just wish it was 100% cruelty free, First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream (unscented version) is not bad at all and makeup wise I think almost everything has a fragrance or essential oils except probably things you use around your eyes (surprisingly there are some that do) and the only lipstick I own that smells like nothing is a Path Mcgrath Mattetrance
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing