Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Vitamin C Serum?

What is the best Vitamin C serum for sensitive skin?

Re: Vitamin C Serum?

I have been using Derma E Vitamin C serum with good results. My face looks more even with no burning, no redness, no sensitivity. I had used a few in the past with horrible results and shied away for awhile. I'm glad I found something that works.

Soko Glam has a vitamin C serum (triple c lightening) kinda pricey but they have a 60 day return period.

holy snails has El Dorado and you can get $7? trial size

The lightening C serum from SokoGlam is really good. I th...

The lightening C serum from SokoGlam is really good. I thought the price was really good as well, compared to many others on the market.

@Rockstar4422 When I checked beautypedia for reviews on Vitamin C products a while ago, there were only a few that got five stars and most were $$$.  I picked the least expensive one, which was Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster which has 15% Vitamin C.  I like it for my face, neck and chest.  It is also rec'd by Allure.  🙂  Best of luck!

Ok thanks!! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I have super sensitive skin and finally found one that doesn't burn. Revision Skin Care has a 15% and a 30% vitamin c that's in Squalane and it's wonderful. I buy mine from Premier Look. Clinique has a Fresh Pressed vit C scrub and Serum that's only 15%. 

Skin Care expert Nadine Baggott says that you need at least a 20% to see results in hyper pigmentation but a 15% is good for maintenance. In the Revision I went right to a Vit C 30% and didn't have to build up. Also no fragrance in the Revision!

Thank you so much!! I am definitely going to check out those products!! I really appreciate products made with good ingredients and no smell is very important to me!! Thanks again!

I avoid products with vitamin C. They burn my face.

I avoid products with vitamin C. They burn my face.

Re: I avoid products with vitamin C. They burn my face.

I needed to get some Vit. C glow and found Dr. Dennis Gross C and Collagen didn't burn my sensitive skin.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing