Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Under the skin pimples :(

I have super sensitive combo skin and i keep getting under the skin pimples and i don’t know what to do to get rid of them! Any suggestions?

Re: Under the skin pimples :(

Hi @meghanstapp!  

If you've never tried 100% tea tree oil, I highly recommend trying it out.  I recently tried a mask that I think made my skin react and I had this "huge" under the skin monster in my chin area that wanted to come out.  I'm not talking about a small pimple, I'm talking amount something that looked like a large bump and it hurt.  I just dabbed (actually more like rubbed it in) on clean skin the tea tree oil at night and the next morning the swelling was greatly reduced.  I did it again that morning on clean skin and then continued my regular skin routine.  By nighttime it was almost gone.  I followed it up that night again and by the next morning there were no sign of this monster wanting to rear its head.  

Tea tree oil can be harsh or some people may be allergic so try a patch test to make sure you don't have an adverse reaction.  Super economical as well as a little bottle will last you forever.  I get mine from Trader Joe's.

I hope you find this helpful!

Re: Under the skin pimples :(

Hey @meghanstapp! Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties with tough pimples. I know exactly what you're talking about since I tend to get these breakouts when I'm PMS'ing. Whenever I feel or see one of these arising, I go in with my Kate Somerville EradiKate treatment and smear it all over the pimple! I let it dry and sit on my skin while I sleep and when I wake up in the morning, the pimple always goes down in size and color. I HIGHLY recommend this treatment as it has helped me clear up bad breakouts for a while now. I will link the product down below for you to take a look. Good luck!

https://www.sephora.com/product/eradikate-acne-treatment-P232903

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing