Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Toner Hunt!

Hi Insiders, im looking for recommendations on the best toner for sensitive, combination (normal/oily) acne prone skin. Iam 23yrs old and currently using Micellar water as my toner (although i know they’re different😜). Much appreciated for anyone who would help me. 😊😊
Anonymous Insider

Toner Hunt!

im pretty late to this convo but ive been using caudalie's grape water. its made for sensitive skin and its really refreshing. evian also makes a toner mist and i like that one too for going out cuz its a tiny bottle.

Re: Toner Hunt!

I love Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Petal toner! It's alcohol-free so it doesn't dry you out, and has aloe vera in it to help keep your moisturized. Really nice and gentle!

I also have oily sensitive skin and I I really like the clinique moisture surge face spray. I feels really refreshing when you put it on.

I also like the Evian thermal water spray. It seems goofy to spray your face with water, but the mist it sprays out is really fine and if you have hard water it really makes a difference. I like to layer it with a HA serum.

Hi @sammutchjabao,

I have the same skin type as you and I really like the Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner! This toner helps my oiliness, but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/martian-mattifying-melting-water-gel-toner-P410243?skuId=1842244&ici.... 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing