Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

To my sensitive skin gals, what foundation do you use and love??

I have sensitive skin and need a foundation that won't break me out or affect my sensitive skin. I was wondering what foundation at sephora do you use?

Re: To my sensitive skin gals, what foundation do you use and love??

Sometimes I feel like the lighter the better for my sensitive skin. I've had good luck with the following: Nars Radiant tinted moisturizer, Bobbi Brown Skin foundation, It Cosmetics CC creAm, Smashbox's BB Water. And I only put primer in my t-zone because that is the only area that my foundation slips and falls into my pores

I recently switched to Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup, and its pretty lightweight and hasn't made me breakout. Sometimes I will use Kat Von D Lock-It Powder foundation if I am particularly oily that day.

RE: To my sensitive skin gals, what foundation do you use and love??

Any particular ones you can't wear? I have sensitive skin and rosacea and I prefer a full coverage. I have had great success with Estée Lauder Double Wear, Hourglass Vanish stick foundation, and KVD Lock It. No issues there. Maybe test our a few or ask for samples at the store? I have also used It Cosmetics CC+ in the summer when I want something that doesn't FEEL as much like foundation but is still a full coverage (if that makes sense, lol). Hope that helps!

RE: To my sensitive skin gals, what foundation do you use and love??

I have very sensitive skin as well. LIKE SUPER SENSITIVE! Ironically the YSL Touché éclat foundation is great. It's also lightweight and photographs amazingly.

The NARS Pure Radiant tinted moisturizer has been great for my sensitive skin!  The coverage is excellent for a tinted moisturizer (I think it's more like a lightweight foundation) and very buildable.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing