cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

TEXTURE & UNEVEN TONE

I have combination, acne-prone skin and lately my skin has been extremely sensitive! I've been getting a lot of texture (particularly around my nose and upper cheeks) and I haven't figure out how to get rid of it. I've head exfoliation is key but if I exfoliate too often I get even more texture so I'm not sure what to do!

Should I be using a retinol? Is there a certain exfoliator/scrub I should be using?

P.S. I also have chronic blackheads on my nose so I need a way to get rid of that nose texture without aggravating the blackheads!

Current Skincare Routine: Morning

-Purity Made Simple Cleanser

-Olehenriksen Truth Serum

-Elta MD SPF 46

Current Skincare Routine: Night

-Purity Made Simple Cleanser

-First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads

-Sunday Riley UFO Oil

-Oleheniksen Sheer Transformation Moisturizer

-Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask

Re: TEXTURE & UNEVEN TONE

Have you considered using a cleansing oil? Since you mentioned blackheads, I am thinking that your skin is getting congested. Cleansing oils are effective at removing makeup, sunscreen, waterproof products, and loosen blackheads too. I cannot guarantee that your nose will be completely blackhead free, but my skin feels and appears much cleaner. Also, do you need the sleeping mask? I also have acne-prone, sensitive skin and a sleeping mask definitely cause congestion for me. Unless you have dry skin, I don't think that you need the moisturizer and the sleeping mask. 

Hope you identify the issue soon. Good luck!

TEXTURE & UNEVEN TONE

Is the texture skin color or red? Have you been diagnosed with rosacea?
Anonymous Insider

Re: TEXTURE & UNEVEN TONE

It's skin colored! Sometimes it looks like little white dots under the skin

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing