Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare line for sensitive skin?

What are some recommendations for a skincare line for sensitive skin?

RE: Skincare line for sensitive skin?

I have sensitive skin and eczema and I’ve never had a problem with products from The Ordinary

Skincare line for sensitive skin?

FAB first aid beauty! I am in love with it and its all formulated for sensitive skin!!

I recently discovered and have become obsessed with Dr. Jart skincare products. I love the masks, the Water Fuse sleep mask is incredible and has been helping my MN winter irritated skin, and I just got the Ceramidin Liquid and am loving it so far. Also First Aid Beauty products are incredible.

Re: Skincare line for sensitive skin?

@ksink

Pai is a great skincare brand that is geared toward sensitive skin. I have tried the cleanser, moisturizer, serum, eye cream and facial oil from the brand (though not all at the same time) and my skin has responded well to the products - no breakouts or reactions. They're on the pricier side and can be difficult to get your hands on because the brand has a limited number of stockists. 

I also second several of the recommendations made by other posters, including First Aid Beauty and Asian skincare brands like Muji's sensitive skin line, Dr. Jart and The Face Shop. Many, but not all, Asian skincare products can be heavily fragranced so that is definitely something to keep in mind if you elect to try out Asian skincare brands - Muji's sensitive skincare line is unscented.

First Aid Beauty

Dermologica or MUJI's sensitive skin line (http://www.muji.us/store/catalogsearch/result/?category=all&q=sensitive+skin). Good luck!

I second Drunk Elephant. I also really like Paula's Choice, but not available on Sephora.

I have very sensitive very allergic skin, most of the bra...

I have very sensitive very allergic skin, most of the brands other people suggested here give me reactions like crazy. Try looking for skin care products with few ingredients that lean as close as possible to natural. I use L'occitane (antiaging creams and serum, divine, pivoine and harmonie lines), Clarins (oil, 3-4 ingredients) and Caudalie (spray, 1 ingredient), but I can't use any brand/line exclusively as one product or another will end up causing a reaction. I'm honestly surprised I can use the L'occitane stuff, can't live without it now. On their website almost all the reviews for their stuff are 5 stars from people with super sensitive skin. Can't live without the Clarins oil now either, but I can't use their moisturizers 😞

Best skincare lines: Pharmacy, drunk elephant, fresh, caudalie. Best sensitive skin makeup lines: milk, bare minerals, Jane aridell.

Is there a great skincare line (besides FAB). That’s unscented?

Clinique is unscented

Clinique is unscented

Try sticking to Asian skincare products. They’re very gentle but they get the job done. Boscia is great because it helped clear my skin the first time, but now that I have a bad breakout I tried Amore Pacifica. 

Also, SK ll is a great toner! It’s expensive but it’s well worth the money. 🙂

I have ridiculously sensitive skin and I love Boscia, Dr Jart, and Fresh products! Never had an issue with any of them!

I highly recommend First Aid Beauty! It's really gentle

@ksink FAB and CeraVe are great places to start.  🙂

Conversation Stats
testing