Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin issues

Hi I’m new to needing help with my skin, I’m almost 30 and after having my daughter, I’m just now having skin issues (never had them before ever) and so I’ve never really needed makeup much. Well now I have redness, big pores on my face, black heads on my nose, and dark circles under eyes. I bought some foundation called Dior and not knowing what color I was I got the wrong color...it’s way too white. I’m fair skinned and I don’t have a place near me to get my correct color. Can anyone help me out here with these issues? Really needing a confidence boost after having my baby. Thanks so much!

Re: Skin issues

Hi @Chelstay90 Congratulations on your daughter 🙂 

I think starting out with a simple skincare routine can be helpful! I good cleanser like SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics, Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml, or SUMMER FRIDAYS - Super Amino Gel Cleanser. For big pores and black heads I recommend a good exfoliating toner like the OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL, The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner 3.4 oz/ 100 mL, YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE - Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner, or Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL. A good moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated like the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL, Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, or SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask. And a good under eye cream to help with dark circles like the OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème, Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL, TATCHA - The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream, or the Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 🙂 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing