Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care routine

Hi all. I tried the search function and couldn’t find what I’m looking for. I currently use dōTERRA’s Verage system for my face. It’s expensive and not working as well as I’d like it to. I have sensitive, acne prone (hormonal) skin. I’m looking for a whole new routine. I don’t even know where to start. I’m currently using a toner, serum, and moisturizer. I don’t want anything too complex but I’m okay with a few steps. I’ve never been happy with my skin and I’d like to try something new. Bonus points if it’s natural and vegan. Thanks for your help!

Re: Skin care routine

Hi @KehDee! 👋🏼 Here are some products you might be interested in trying. Most of these fall under the “clean” beauty Sephora designation but I’m not sure they are vegan. If there’s a Sephora store near you, I recommend making a visit to test out the consistency of these products to see if they are to your liking and asking them to make you a sample to take home to test out. 

1. Cleanse - First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Red Clay 4.7 oz/ 134 g
  2. Tone - La Roche Posay Effaclar Toner or Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 ml
  3. Moisturize - Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL
  4. SPF - TATCHA - Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ or COOLA Sun Silk Face Sunscreen Drops with SPF 30 and Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL
  5. Lip balm - BIOSSANCE - Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm

Everyone’s skin responds differently to products so I recommend starting out slow, introducing one item and doing a test patch first and then using for a week or so to see how your skin responds to it before incorporating another product into your routine (after test patching that new product). 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing