Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin burning and peeling

Any recommendations on what to do when your face starts to burn and peel in certain places , it hurts and feels super dry any suggestions please

Re: Skin burning and peeling

RE: Re: Skin burning and peeling

Thank you, I have the drunk elephant one I’ll try it. I stopped using it when this happened

Kiehl's has a really nice moisturizer that helped me out with over-drying last winter- also they have a great avocado mask for the eye area that totally works too but its expensive. I think they have small travel sizes at Sephora.

@rociokayy I'm not sure what happened to you, but I've had good luck using Eucerin Original Healing Creme to help my face recover from damage to the skin. 

@rociokayy Have you recently tried a new product or treatment? It sounds like you are reacting to an ingredient or over-exfoliation. 

RE: Re: Skin burning and peeling

I’ve been using drunk elephant the babyfacial followed by the virgin oil and b hydra. This time I did it my face just started hurting and peeling in random spots.

Re: RE: Re: Skin burning and peeling

@rociokayy how often are you using the babyfacial? Do you use other exfoliants on other days?

I use it once a week and I use the cool plunge masks every other couple days

@rociokayy 

Do you mean OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL

What is your skin type? 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing