Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rosacea

Need help finding a skincare regimen for my red, sensitive and dry skin.

Rosacea

Hi, I've just finished a rosacea crisis. It was bad on my nose. I've had a nostril piercing last May and had to stop my usual regiment. I had a big reaction, my nose was red with rosacea bumps. Here what I did: washed my face with the cleansing milk and spray water milk from Avene, morning and evening. Used sun protection in the morning. And before bed, used the Ren evercalm ultra protecting serum and mask overnight. Hope it helps you! ❤️

RE: Rosacea

Dr. bronners un scented Castile soap. (Light blue bottle) as well as the detox mask from caudalie. Both of these are tried and true, I’ve spent thousands of dollars on trying skincare for my rosacea and there are only a few things that have worked for me. Another is the green defense spf from farmacy and the murad renewing cleanser (green label). Good luck! I hope these help!

Re: Rosacea

@Askmiller81 First Aid Beauty is supposed to be great for sensitive skin, try their Ultra Repair line for moisturizers. A gentle cleanser I love is L’Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil. It doesn’t strip my skin, and the shea keeps it nice and hydrated. You may also benefit from hemp/CBD products. Check out Origins Hello Calm. It’s soothing and hydrating. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing