Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rosacea routine!

What kind of product are you using ? Cleanser , mask , serum anything !

RE: Rosacea routine!

Hey! I also suffer from rosacea! It’s pretty annoying! I use the honest company baby wipes as makeup remover and nightly cleansing wipes! They are really gentle on my face and help keep down flare ups! I also really like the Drunk Elephant skin care line. It’s gentle enough to help soothe my skin, but powerful enough to deliver its promises!

Re: Rosacea routine!

I try to avoid washing-washing my face too much. I use a micellar water morning and evening to clean my face, Caudalie has one I like and it has antioxidants in it but there are a few others I will use as well, but I always make sure they can be used on sensitive skin. If I do wash I double cleanse, I will use Bye Bye Makeup by it cosmetics first and I use a bar towel (it exfoliates a tad) to help remove it then I follow up with Aveeno Ultra Calming foaming cleanser and then rinse with cool-ish water. I use a 5% caffeine eye serum from The Ordinary then I will use Peter Thomas Roth Cloud Serum all over my face, even on and under my eyes. I have various different eye creams I use under my eyes, it just all depends on what I am in the mood for, All About Eyes by Clinique is one I use. I also swap out moisturizers, I am really liking one I received in my play! box last month, it is the AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rehydrating Moisturizer, however, when it is gone will not buy the full size, it is wayyy expensive. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet is a good moisturizer for sensitive skin. I use the Linage Sleeping Mask at night over all my other products and wake up with hydrated and soft skin. It has a pleasant fragrance that is not too strong and it dissipates quickly. It does not sting or irritate my skin or eyes. I like to use any face mask that is hydrating or loaded with peptides or anti-oxidants or is calming, as long as it does not have lavender in it. I avoid any mask that says brightening, whitening or anti-aging. I have tried numerous Korean Beauty products but have not had much luck with them, they seem to be geared towards combo/oily/normal skin. I have found about 3 exceptions, the AmorePacific line, Skin Inc. and I believe Linage is a Korean product line. First Aid Beauty also makes a Calming Redness Reducing serum that I like and it can double as a moisturizer. I was not impressed with the Clinique Redness Reducing Line so I will not use it again. Hope I have helped you some. I understand the frustration in trying to find products that will help and not aggravate redness, sensitivity and rosacea. Good luck 🙂

Re: Rosacea routine!

sweet !!! I just ordered some stuff from first aid beauty ( serum ) i cannot wait to try it ! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing