cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Recommendations??

I have very very sensitive skin, I’m fairly pale and I’ve been on accutane Since February 2nd 2020, my acne has gone away almost completely I have a significant amount of redness and bad red scars on my face. I’ve noticed the cetaphil moisturizer made my face turn completely red after applying and even made sum parts look purple, I stopped using it and started using 100% pure Shea butter but this also made my face turn red/purple 15-30 minutes after applying it, it could be the cetaphil cleanser as well bc I’m still using it but since I’m on accutane it’s important to use moisturizer and have hydrated skin....if anybody has any advice or recommendations please please lmk 🙏🏻😩

Re: Recommendations??

Hi @bbgkiki! Although asking your doctor is always the best thing you can do, some of my favorite moisturizers that are also great for sensitive skin are the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL and the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL or Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. I have very acne prone skin and also very sensitive, for me the problem was a lot of moisturizers would make me break out horribly but these three have worked wonders so far! 

I think I'm gonna try some of those too! thank you!

I think I'm gonna try some of those too! thank you!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Recommendations??

Thank youuu so much!!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing